Nice vid Bro...
Old 11-04-2008, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great vid ! awesome
Old 11-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since this is resurrected now, im going to go ahead and say that is one hell of a ride you have.. next time you are gonna go to atco give me a PM.. i'd love to watch that bitch run!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by tektrans

he's even driven to South Carolina with it.
South Jersey would be a stretch!

Lets be more accurate.
The car certainly has run some decent times and ws6 is a good driver.
The car always gutted on any good air day in which ws6 only runs in.
Everything not lag bolted down is stripped from the car including body panels, radio, ac compressor,air bags,etc..( And that's just what has been told). What happened to your catback?
I guess if around 3300lbs is 3100lbs then maybe you are accurate.
Post an accurate race weight for once.
I've driven your car. It's no street car. Imagine a stripped down drag car. Its handles poorly, and wouldn't be safe going around turns. The rear whines so bad it gave me a headache. It's barely streetable with no comforts of a normal budget car. What's the diameter of the steering wheel? 6inches?
Nice videos'. How come none with the side mirrors removed? Let's see your raceweight next time you run a mid 10.

For the questions about streetability.
Ws6 has told me on several occasions that his car is an absolute dud on the street..
"It has nothing down low", I think were the words he used.
"That is due to the hogged out heads and giant cam", were some other words he said, not me.
He also mentioned that the cam was so big that he would have to replace valve springs every year. That can get expensive, 921's every year. How much are they?
I wouldn't drive to South Carolina unless I had an extra set in the trunk or the car was facing backwards on a car carrier.
Don't try and pass your car off as anything but the stripped down racecar that it is. It has only one function and thats drag racing. No doubt it has run some good numbers though.

Since we're on numbers, you mentioned it's hard to control the car when you're running low tens. Hmmn. You have run "technically" only one low 10 (and never was able to back it up? correct?) in November at Atco during a rental. How come you only run at rentals? Wait, you did runs once at etown this year, in good air, and the results were a low 11 and a high ten? I guess you didn't have time to strip the car down.
If your car's running low 10's like you claim, why are you running an 11.0 index in very good air?? Not that impressive.

Why don't you run in the summer ever?? Answer by ws6: " My car doesn't run good in the summer."
Ok, then how about the very cold days. Answer by ws6: "My car doesn't run very good in very cold air." That's interesting.
I believe you on that, however. What have other people run in your car?

How did you run last year during the best air day of the year where everyone broke records at atco in December. 10.5x's,10.60's? Not bad, but it was -2000da and every car I know ran incredible times. Even a bonestock c5z went 11.8x's on slippery stock tires so the track was fine. Maybe the air was too cold for you're car! lol.

Oh yeah, and the 6speed record is 9.98 for a heads/cam stock bottom end

Alot of questions for you to answer here for the viewers, not me, I already know all the answers. Therefore, it's back to my ignore list for you.
Unfortunately for you, people very close to you volunteer alot of info about your car and your lies, all of which I could care less, but sometimes it can come in handy.
Be careful who you try and **** on. The truth always come out in the end.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:54 AM
9 Second Club

Rob, he has driven to SC with the interior all in. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. Alex does take alot of stuff out of the car usually after the summer months.
Also just so you know, Alex ran that best ET at Etown on a wed night, not a rental, I was there that night and also ran a best ET with my old 408.

Do me a favor Rob, if you're go on a bash Alex mission don't start it off by calling me a liar.
And BTW, if I can drive around South Jersey with my 13:1 compr motor along with my non lock up th350 I'm sure Alex could get past state lines with his lower compr and 6 speed trans.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:56 AM
CARTEK Racing

Oh I just realised I missed some questions.

I no perticular order:

Cat Back: TSP True Duals

Price on Springs: Not sure, Don't pay attention to the bill breakdown.

North Carolina not South Carolina. I guess you are as good at dentistry as you are at geography, maybe that is why you drill Don's *** and not teeth... And yes, I drove the car to NC and back, with no problems, and no need to change springs. No one was askign what you would do. You trailered your car to E-town, so you have no leg to stand on.

Hard to control: yes on old tires the car skates around a bit up track. Yes I only ran 1 10.32, just like you ran only 1 9.98. But I did it N/A, you... who knows...

6spd record is not 9.98, its 8.90. You're a tool, and you are a lier, so I dont see the H/C record as being your's, I still see it as Six Speeds Inc's

Okay, I think thats all of it.

Go back to not answering my questions douchenossle...

Love you, you queer ****!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:58 AM
CARTEK Racing

Rob, he has driven to SC with the interior all in. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. Alex does take alot of stuff out of the car usually after the summer months.
Also just so you know, Alex ran that best ET at Etown on a wed night, not a rental, I was there that night and also ran a best ET with my old 408.

Do me a favor Rob, if you're go on a bash Alex mission don't start it off by calling me a liar.
And BTW, if I can drive around South Jersey with my 13:1 compr motor along with my non lock up th350 I'm sure Alex could get past state lines with his lower compr and 6 speed trans.
I love you Mark, but my 10.32 was at a rental. My 10.41 was at E-town on a Wed night. And it was North Carolina, not South to visit Kenny H :-D

Only things that come out of the car are the factory seats, front bumper support, and front sway bar. Aside for skinnies and slicks obviosly.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:04 AM
9 Second Club

NC-SC?? whatever! LOL
10.41-10.32
So my facts were off a bit, what can I say?
At least I remembered you have an M6!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:05 AM
CARTEK Racing

NC-SC?? whatever! LOL
10.41-10.32
So my facts were off a bit, what can I say?
At least I remembered you have an M6!
TRUE!

Thats the key!

You emember the important things;
1: Rob = douchebag/tool
2: Alex's car is a 6speed

Old 11-06-2008, 11:15 AM
10 Second Club

my 12 bolt makes a ton of noise toooo
Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01

You remember the important things;
1: Rob = credible and real person...no one's fool anymore
2: Alex is a skinny *** tool who if he's not careful will find someone's foot up his ***...with a shoe and sock on, I might add.
Fixed.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by robz*

Alot of questions for you to answer here for the viewers, not me, I already know all the answers. Therefore, it's back to my ignore list for you.
Unfortunately for you, people very close to you volunteer alot of info about your car and your lies, all of which I could care less, but sometimes it can come in handy.
Be careful who you try and **** on. The truth always come out in the end.
well it appears as if he addressed your concerns in a fairly straightforward manner, Robz. now its your turn to reciprocate, or you can continue to be an asshat. Do you need someone to repost his questions for you since he is on your ignore list?
Dave
Old 11-07-2008, 09:17 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by Geneus
I’m a giant raging homosexual who loves nothing more but to have Robert Zona ram me in the *** without a rubber so I can feel his hot man juice in my wet mangina! I only hope that I don’t get an **** prolapse from being nailed so hard, for so long.

I also enjoy making empty threads about other peoples asses because what I really want is to stick my nose for far up the I can smell what they had for dinner 6 years ago from last night. Its my usual weekend activity with Rob but I would love for others to join in so I can get double penetrated!

Oh who wonderful that would be!

A girl can dream can’t she?
fixed X 2
Old 11-07-2008, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
fixed X 2
You're a little, disrespectful twerps ***...but hey, your time will come.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Geneus
You're a little, disrespectful twerps ***...but hey, your time will come.
But your post wasn't disrespectful? A little hypocritical if you ask me.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nickolbag
But your post wasn't disrespectful? A little hypocritical if you ask me.

Not disrespectful...just reality.

Re-read what he said about Rob and his wife and family...unacceptable...sorry.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:08 AM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok Boys, enough is enough. This nonsence needs to stop. Personal attacks & bad language is uncalled for. Play nice!

Coach
Old 11-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Motorboater

I'm with Coach. If you idiots can't stay out of eachother's threads I'm going to start handing out vacations to ALL of you. Racing mods are tired of this crap in here, everyone put your tampons back in and cut it out!!
Old 11-07-2008, 12:49 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
I'm with Coach. If you idiots can't stay out of eachother's threads I'm going to start handing out vacations to ALL of you. Racing mods are tired of this crap in here, everyone put your tampons back in and cut it out!!

dang... where's th fun now...

At least Coach was nice about it... you're throwing out female hygiene product references and I can't even get back at you... no fair lol
Old 11-07-2008, 01:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I gotta say alex your reputation of being a moron really is clearly defined in this post.

one personal attack after another, you should actually be kissing the mod's asses, most other boards would have moderated/locked/banned quite some time ago.

Quick Reply: Video: A bunch of runs with CARTEK 4X Heads/Cam