Madman, Brady and Brewer qualify#1 At the Fat Tuesday race

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 12:42 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fastGBcamaro
Awesome job getting the car together after the issues earlier. I am just curious as to where the Pirez crew was? I remember them talking a bunch of smack on that call out video, but I didn't see their name on the list. Did they just not make it to this event? Or was all that talk **** they were talkin exactly that, BS.
He broke a lifter had to tear it down and repair the damages. Don't worry he will be back in action soon

Allan Miller
President
BMR Suspension
www.bmrsuspension.com
(813) 986-9302
Old 02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Big time congrats two those guys!

The black bitch is moving. EZ Street is going to be fun this year.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their help. We couldnt have made it without the guys in South Carolina and Houston getting us parts.

The "Black Bitch" lived up to her name this weekend. She was pissed off that we burned her and I know all 4 of us were bleeding by the end of the race. This year is going to be one hell of a year.

225-343-9029
Old 02-07-2008, 09:51 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by MADMAN
Just wanted to thank everyone for all their help. We couldnt have made it without the guys in South Carolina and Houston getting us parts.

The "Black Bitch" lived up to her name this weekend. She was pissed off that we burned her and I know all 4 of us were bleeding by the end of the race. This year is going to be one hell of a year.

Madman , Do you check your PM's . I sent you one about Nineballs old silver bird. I need to talk to you guys and see what the heck someone did to the wiring in this car . Major troubles....any help would be great . Sorry to jump in here.

Quick Reply: Madman, Brady and Brewer qualify#1 At the Fat Tuesday race