Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lingerfelter lnc-002 install questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lingerfelter lnc-002 install questions

gettin ready to install my lnc-002 controller and i have a few questions. this is on an m6 car with line lock and nitrous. I'm looking at page 11 of this link for my wiring diagram.

http://www.lingenfelter.com/sites/li...ler%20v1.8.pdf

1) where is a good place to get the key on 12v power source for the splicing of the cpp wires.

2) do i need to run two seperate activations for the line lock? according to the diagram provided by lingerfelter if the clutch is engaged (petal out) there will not be power to the line lock. this poses a problem for doing a burn out with line lock on. suggestions?

3) do i really need to buy the noise suppressors from lingerfelter that keep the possible overflow of voltage from the solenoids from coming back and hittin the controller? or is there something simpler that i can buy from the parts store?

any other wiring suggestions or whatever of any kind are equally appreciated. I want to make this as simple as possible. thanks in advance fellas.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

3) do i really need to buy the noise suppressors from lingerfelter that keep the possible overflow of voltage from the solenoids from coming back and hittin the controller? or is there something simpler that i can buy from the parts store?
I say buy them they are only 5 bucks a piece plus its worth your 300 dollar investment, just imo, i ordered some and am waiting to get my lnc in
Old 04-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just thought up another question today.. when is the circuit closed? when the clutch is depressed or when it's out?? I'm speaking in terms off the cpp for wiring all the relays and what not