Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guys with Lokar throttle cables in here please

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reviving this thread. Question, what length Lokar throttle cable should I use for the Accufab tb ontop of my Super Victor?
I have seen here anywhere from 24 to 36" cut to length but friday at the track I looked at a car which had to use a 48" and only cut off 10" of cable, this was with the accufab turned sideways with the throttle linkage towards the front of the car.
Any proven advise would be much appreciated.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TexasVortexx
Reviving this thread. Question, what length Lokar throttle cable should I use for the Accufab tb ontop of my Super Victor?
I have seen here anywhere from 24 to 36" cut to length but friday at the track I looked at a car which had to use a 48" and only cut off 10" of cable, this was with the accufab turned sideways with the throttle linkage towards the front of the car.
Any proven advise would be much appreciated.
what you have to remember is that all lokar cables have another foot on top of the housing length. The housing length is what is described on the package. I would say get a 36in cable. measure from firewall to bracket to make sure, but that should be plenty for your car.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's done, will post pics soon, thanks

Quick Reply: Guys with Lokar throttle cables in here please