Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Painless Harness?

Old 06-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Painless Harness?

Does anybody know if Painless makes a chaisis and engine harness for 98-02 F-Body's? I'm in the process of going through my harness and my chasis guy is insisting that I remove every wire from my car before he touches it, so I figured instead of putting the old stock just back in I'd see if I have an aftermarket option. If not I need to figure out exactly what I'd have to remove and how to wire up items after I remove the BCM. Any input on this subject would be great....thanks in advance.

-Dave
Old 06-05-2010, 10:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Speartech makes an engine harness.

But you can save some cash and do the work yourself. Stripping the stock PCM of uneeded stuff isn't hard, just a little time consuming.

The chassis stuff is a different animal. Couple ways to tackle that.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SScam68
Speartech makes an engine harness.

But you can save some cash and do the work yourself. Stripping the stock PCM of uneeded stuff isn't hard, just a little time consuming.

The chassis stuff is a different animal. Couple ways to tackle that.
Well the engine harness if pretty stripped already....it's the chassis stuff that I was curious about.....
Old 06-05-2010, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

im rewireing my whole car..but im also running a carb..speedway inc has a 12 circut deal that is only 150$..thats the one im going with..

my fuel,water pump,fan,msd an n2o will be all on switchs..my stock key will do the starter..all my gauges are mech not electrical..ill be keeping blinkers,wipers an lights..i might keep the horn.but thats all for mine..

Search this Thread