Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fast 102 vs Super Victor

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 08:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99TransAmLS16Spd
If the single blade carb woke it up that much, I wonder if you would be better suited for a 4500 tb instead of the 4150. Just something to think about if you're willing to cut the cowl.

Otherwise, I think your best bet is to go with an elbow (do your research before selecting) w/ direct port. I am pretty sure you'll be losing more than 15hp over a 4150 tb based on all the results I've seen, but it should still pull past 7,000 - I dont think the FAST will do that for your combo. Purely opinion tho, so take it with a grain of salt
I will not cut the cowl on my SS. to nice of a car to do so. I am in the process of putting the car back on the street. so motor is coming out, getting some testing done, like vic jr l92 intake, with a matched camshaft, 4150, 4500 tb's, carbs etc etc. so to see how far I can take the stock short block, before I need to go stroker or forged internals.

The motor is going into a drag/bracket 69 Nova, 5500+ converter and a th400. I hope the carb works great, and I'll just leave it carb'd and use the fuel system the Nova already has. car was 3450 with a iron headed small block. so hoping to gain some power with the changes, and get the car in the mid to low 10's on motor, and then hit it with a shot

also got a lot of work to do to my 98 camaro race car, 418 all pro hurricane's, solid roller, 740hp at the crank, 300 hit. and getting it done with a t56! that build thread will be coming in mid Jan(i hope)

Quick Reply: Fast 102 vs Super Victor