Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Serious Racers only, no tire kickers please

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 04:30 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Serious Racers only, no tire kickers please

I am very interested in building you a Powerglide or TH400 for your race car.

Yes I know 4L60E's and have depth in the marketplace with the other performance overdrives. However, being as I just recently came back on as a Sponsor here, I am very interested in working with the right one or two serious players who are building or sorting out cars that are going to be contenders in their local, regional or national level circuits.

I am a Dealer for ATI and Transmission Specialties by design. There are other companies that get the job done, but those two provide me the parts and after the sale service I need to help my clients go fast. I also have long term working relationships with all the big time Converter Manufacturers as well.

A little about me... I am currently the Race Director for the North Texas Outlaw Top Sportsman Series. It's an 1/8 mile 4.70 Index format. All of those cars are big tire chassis cars that run automatics, powerglides specifically. I have several references should you choose to work with me. I also Tune Clint Satterfields Pro Mod S-10 truck. Clint hails from Albuquerque, N.M. and has me dial his rig in when he comes to Texas to run the Texas Outlaw Pro Mod Association races. Clint recently purchased a Tim McAmis 2010 built 68' Camaro that sports a 782" Sunset Racecraft mill (that dyno'd some 1,750 h/p on motor) that I hit with 4 Speedtech N2O systems, we typically leave on 400, then bring in the 350 and 2x 200 shots within 2.5 seconds depending on track and air conditions. I have not seen the new car yet, but will in the next month or so.

Point is, I can and will give smoking *** deals to the correct two guys who are looking to run fast. By fast, I mean I am looking for guys who are planning on running bottom 5.xx second 1/8 mile hits. If you are close to that, I'll certainly spend the time to talk to you.

I am a serious guy with a serious offer. You want a tranny that can hold your power and you can can believe in that will fit your budget? You need to call me.

817-851-2777 is my cell and is the number I advertise on my website. Folks nationwide have that number and dial it often. I may not have been here for a few years as a Sponsor, but I have been Drag Racing at a very high level.

My clients are sick fast and I want some LSX guys in my camp!

g

Last edited by Gilbert@Ace Racing; 09-17-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:17 PM
6 & 8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too far unfortunately, and I really need a new guy, my guy went bankrupt!!

Good luck,

Old 09-18-2011, 06:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You need to put this in other sections such as Auto transmission section and turbo and nitrous section.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:35 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by mrdragster1970

Too far unfortunately, and I really need a new guy, my guy went bankrupt!!

Good luck,

Oh now, what's a thousand miles between friends anyways? LOL.... Thanks for the kind words. If you need anything down the road just give me a holler. And good luck with your program!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
You need to put this in other sections such as Auto transmission section and turbo and nitrous section.
Thanks, I might just do that!

g
Old 09-18-2011, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.