Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuwaiti 25.3 tran am @ burkhart chassi .

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Looks like they got heavy with the dzus fastners, that hood isn't coming off @ speed!

One thing that does make me thing of, is a fire system. I'd say it's an absolute must have for something that's going to be that timely to remove the hood... anything ever goes really bad you'll be glad you spent the money on it. Of course, with a build like this, the extra that a fire system will cost, is a mute point.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Looks like they got heavy with the dzus fastners, that hood isn't coming off @ speed!

One thing that does make me thing of, is a fire system. I'd say it's an absolute must have for something that's going to be that timely to remove the hood... anything ever goes really bad you'll be glad you spent the money on it. Of course, with a build like this, the extra that a fire system will cost, is a mute point.
they probably wont remove the hood much if ever when you can pull the whole front clip off is a couple dzuses
Old 03-14-2012, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

Thanks bro for the comment ... Don't you worry the first thing we got before the got to the state when I payed chuck to get the parts so it can be ready when the car get from Kuwait to hem is the fire system and it got to Three nozzles in the front one each side and one on the back off the motor . And it got one under the driver leag . And one on the transsmition .. Don't you thing that am going to pay all that money on the car and forget about that thing .

And if you can go back on the first picture you can see the nozzles on the front bars each side
Old 03-14-2012, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1SpeedAddict
they probably wont remove the hood much if ever when you can pull the whole front clip off is a couple dzuses
Yes your right ... We can go bouth way cus off the rools that they have hear in the gulf ... The first thing I told chuck to do it to make it all sealed and scrrows all around the hood as the 10.5 outlaw guys do cus this LSX next year not going to be in the car .. Proline is building me big block 540ci with 3500hp that we are going to swap next year with 94mm turbos .so Ending up doing this because off the rolls and going to be racing in different country's her and each one off them have there own racing rolls wish can keep it in the state but I can .

Will post more pic off the car now .
Old 03-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Are you going to do another nose for the car once the bbc and twins go in it? That single turbo inlet will probably look kind of funny if there's twins in there.

I figured you wee on the fire system, I did see the nozzles... but it's one of those things, if someone doesn't say it and for soem unknown reason it gets forgotten, well you know.

I do hear the whole lift off nose deal too, buddy of mine did that with his chevy 2, but it's still not uncommon to just pull the hood when you want to check something quick. you can still do that alone with his car, the nose you need 2 people to take it off.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

will take the big *** 118mm next year ...nd your right sometime you have to mention somthing for guys are just bullding there cars .
i know bro will have two bottle in it .

her is some new pic for the car .

Old 03-15-2012, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Are you going to do another nose for the car once the bbc and twins go in it? That single turbo inlet will probably look kind of funny if there's twins in there.

I figured you wee on the fire system, I did see the nozzles... but it's one of those things, if someone doesn't say it and for soem unknown reason it gets forgotten, well you know.

I do hear the whole lift off nose deal too, buddy of mine did that with his chevy 2, but it's still not uncommon to just pull the hood when you want to check something quick. you can still do that alone with his car, the nose you need 2 people to take it off.
Don't you worry bro will have two front carbon end .. One for the single and one for the twin turbo .. So I can swap any time I won't on them
Old 03-16-2012, 10:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I spent 7 years living in Kuwait moved back to the states last year don't miss the sandstorms or the heat LOL!! That is the craziest place on earth to drive every road is a racetrack LOL!
Lots of cool cars there and looks like there will be one more when you get it back inshallah.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 68 SS
I spent 7 years living in Kuwait moved back to the states last year don't miss the sandstorms or the heat LOL!! That is the craziest place on earth to drive every road is a racetrack LOL!
Lots of cool cars there and looks like there will be one more when you get it back inshallah.

That's really nice ... Wish we met when you wear here .. As you sad no one will forget the sandstorms in hear . Hope we will havevthe car back soon inshallah I .. And still there is alot off street races hear as I don't see them when am in the state that's the good part off it over hear that when ever you want to see street race you can fine it . Hhhhhhh .
Old 03-17-2012, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Who sells that whole front end and hood?
Old 03-17-2012, 03:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Woody73z
we do. Want one? Give us a call.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Woody73z
Call burkhart he can hook you up with what you need .
Old 03-21-2012, 10:51 AM
On The Tree

her is some pic for the update on the car that i just got today from chuck .

carbon carbon tube installed .
Old 03-21-2012, 03:57 PM
TECH Regular

Progress looks good man!! As usual very high quality build. Man I cant wait to see this thing finished...... Have you got any new rear hatch pics??
Old 03-21-2012, 10:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98 grmrpr
Progress looks good man!! As usual very high quality build. Man I cant wait to see this thing finished...... Have you got any new rear hatch pics??

Thanks bro .. I really love what cuck is doing and as you sad every pic he sent you can see the quaulity in he's work .

Yes there is pic for the rear hatch I got look T the first page you can find it there . And I think there is pic in all the pages .
Old 03-22-2012, 01:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great! Crazy youre building the LSX set up with plans to change out the motor in a year though.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AChotrod
Looks great! Crazy youre building the LSX set up with plans to change out the motor in a year though.

thanks bro ... wish i can keep it but the chaleng over her next year most off them they are going to run big block so i can be with them to .
saving some for it hope will have it started soon . and the plan is to bring burkhart chace chuck to hear so we can install it bulled the headrs and the exhaust for it and send hem back home .
Old 03-22-2012, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

here is one side off the exhaust .. talked to chuck and the exahust all done hope will be at the paint shop soon
Old 03-30-2012, 05:57 AM
On The Tree

her are some few pic that just got from chuck burkhart .

blow off valve and the fuel seal ..
Old 03-30-2012, 05:48 PM
TECH Regular

HOLEY ****, im diggin the pipework!! That is some badass workmanship there man!! The custom pedals, fuel cell mount all very nice. How are your transtunnel carbon fibre panels coming along?

Quick Reply: Kuwaiti 25.3 tran am @ burkhart chassi .