Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10.70 Street Car

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004 | 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris ARE 346 + 14 + 25
Moose, How did you find driving on the street with the QTP Pros? Are they the 27 inch version?

Yeah they are the 27".. No problems at all. I would not want to get caught in the rain, but I drive around every where on them..

Silvr.. its been a long time since I just drove to the track.. I'm not that un streetable, its just everytime I didn't, seemed like something would break.. Got to take chances sooner or later LOL
Old 07-12-2004 | 04:40 PM
9 Second Club

I'm not the fastest around (probably good for low 11.3x's in the good weather - 11.6x's now in the heat), but I will drive mine anywhere. I don't drive it to work much because I work in Washington DC and the roads in to work suck - even my Blazer is falling apart from driving it there!

If I am going to drive further than an hour, I have a second set of Welds for the back with Nittos and I switch out the ET Streets. I cruise at 70 on the highway with ease and probably get around 20mpg (never bother checking - not like I'm not gonna drive it because of gas mileage).

I bracket race every Saturday - I drive it to the track, remove the cutout cap, lower the tire pressure and go at it! I will never own a trailer.

The other night, just for kicks, I made a time pass with the cutout capped - ran an 11.79 @ 114 through a stock WS6 catback - took me down 2 tenths and 2 mph from uncapped.

Quick Reply: 10.70 Street Car