Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racing Shock Dyno Graphs with QA1 Mod Series (firm packs), QA1 Proma Star & Stra

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Racing Shock Dyno Graphs with QA1 Mod Series (firm packs), QA1 Proma Star & Stra

Do you understand the dyno graph supplied with your shocks? Are you happy with your 60’ times? Did you even get a dyno graph with your shocks? Have you ever checked your shocks to confirm if the valving is good after years of racing?

If NO to any of these questions, then let’s begin with this video on dyno graphs for drag racing shocks for compression & rebound valving! Full tight on QA1 Proma Stars is not the same as full tight on Strange Ultra Inline shocks which is not the same as QA1 Mod Series shocks!

In this video I cover 3 very popular shocks and their respective Dyno Graphs: QA1 Proma Stars, QA1 Mod Series (with firm pack) & the Strange Ultra Inline Shocks supplied with ProMod Valving! I also discuss which rear shocks I am getting for the 48 Ford and the valving being built in them. ALERT: it is not one of the 3 manufacturers just mentioned. I explain the honest answer to why I decided on a different shock manufacturer after talking with QA1, Strange Engineering, Afco, Penske and Menscer Shocks!

Quick Reply: Racing Shock Dyno Graphs with QA1 Mod Series (firm packs), QA1 Proma Star & Stra