Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheelie Bar Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 07:52 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you've got some nice cars there Bowman! when can we see some vids of that camaro?

later,
Dave
Old 12-23-2004, 08:51 AM
TECH Regular

outlaw,
first off...nice pics...nice looking nova.

i think we're taking this a little too far. I fully agree with you about everything you said. when im saying the car is "pulling" i think youre thinking its something more drastic than it is. 90% of the time the car goes dead straight down the track. In the class this car races in...they are paid to come out and put on a show....and they all do wheelies to please the crowd...while racing each other...so the suspension is set up exactly how we want it. Plus, this car uses 42" wheelie bars...which makes things a little more difficult. The wheelie bars cannot stick past the rear bumper in this class. turbo and spray? wow...that'd make for a nice wheelie car

I wish i had some vids of the car up on the net...id post em. i gots a pic though

Old 12-23-2004, 11:24 AM
8 Second Club

No worries bro, all i really wanted was for people who dont really understand what wheelie bars are for, to have a better understanding on what I feel wheelie bars are on a car for . and for people NOT to be using them as a crutch instead of resolving the real problem

id make some bumber spacers and put that bumper out about 30 inches farther so i could run a longer bar!.. LOL

Have a good x-mas all!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:54 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
you've got some nice cars there Bowman! when can we see some vids of that camaro?

Thanks on the cars.. As for the video's.. after seeing Rick Heads car go 7.6 on DR's nothing I have done with the camaro is impressive or worth filming! LOL

Quick Reply: Wheelie Bar Help