Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best rear sway bar? Madman?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 10:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're gonna have the same amount of noise w/the Wolfe. I run the weld in Wolfe single w/endlinks and it's noisy. I was able to quiet it down a touch by running a small thin rubber washer in the bracket on either side of the link.

Other than that.... it's just like everything else.... you either just get used to it or tolorate it. The gains are worth it.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most people with enough power to need a Wolfe anti-roll bar have enough other noise going on to mask it.

I have a 9" w/Detroit locker clacking and whining, along with 4" bullet muffler that takes care of any minor noise my Wolfe bar might be making. Plus, it sure is worth having, the car leaves straight as an arrow, hell you could almost take your hand off the wheel completely.

Great mod!
Old 09-30-2005, 03:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For someone that wants to keep his stock fuel tank, and wants to get all the traction/stiffening possible, should I get the double? Not sure how fast I will be going, but I would think that 9's might be posibble with a setup down the road in a few years, but for now 10's would be the most I would be able to get, depending on how big of a shot I do and traction..
How much would a shop charge to weld it? Thanks
Old 10-03-2005, 06:57 PM
I ruin the end of films...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used Wolfe's sway bar on the turbo car and I'm using ALL Wolfe on the Mustang.

Quick Reply: Best rear sway bar? Madman?