Sponsored by:

Another Kirky mount question.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 02:32 AM
WOT
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Kirky mount question.

Hey there guys. As always i have exhaulted the search feature and still have a few questions. I am still confused on what the custom mounts should look like and exactly where to mount them. Most of the posts i read up on had outdated pics that came up as red X's and were unviewable. I really want to get this seat mounted soon so that i can place my cage in. I am not going to attempt to fabricate my own, i will probably have them built for me as time is limited. I just need some good pics and a little advice from a safety point. I appreciate all that have posted in the past, unfortunately i didn't get to see them before the links went dead. If you can't host a pic, could you please send them to tdrasher@hotmail.com. TIA WOT
Old 08-16-2005, 12:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Call Billingsly Racing. They fabed a set of adjustable brackets.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:54 AM
WOT
TECH Apprentice

To the top... anyone with some pics. Billingsley is some times hard to get ahold of. Thanks guys.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a fab shop could make some like mine pretty easily. you do have to have the car there cause the mounting bolts are offset.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-racing-tech/358089-made-lightweight-kirkey-bracket-seat-brace.html