Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: how many guys here are running ET Drags Tubeless with rim screws?
ET Drags with rim screws (NO Tubes)
50.77%
ET Drags Only (NO screws, NO Tubes)
32.31%
ET Drags with Tubes
1.54%
ET Drags with Tubes and screws
15.38%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

how many guys here are running ET Drags Tubeless with rim screws? (and rimscrew ??s)

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:36 AM
9-Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Hey Ed what tires you running now?
10.5" X 30" Hoosier bias. I look strange (I mean the car, I have always looked strange.) sitting in the staging lanes with small tires and no training wheels. Almost all other Super Stockers use like 13" X 33" tires and wheelie bars. If these 10.5"s hold it, I can't see dragging big ones the rest of the way down the track. After 60' bigger, heavier tires should be a detriment. I have been watching others in my class (SS/JA) and they 60' in the mid 1.30s same as I. Need to get my new stuff put together. I think I have this engine rung out about as far as it's going to go. Broke two trannies the last two weeks. Time to dig up a coffee can and buy a professionally built low drag light rotating weight piece. Hell, it's just money, right? When I retire broke, can Jeanie & I move in with you?
Old 10-16-2007, 09:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Wright
Hell, it's just money, right? When I retire broke, can Jeanie & I move in with you?

LOL Yeah then you can watch me do the same

Quick Reply: how many guys here are running ET Drags Tubeless with rim screws? (and rimscrew ??s)