Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anybody here from, south Carolinia

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007 | 04:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Black8Banger
I live about 15 minutes from that track. Let me know if there are any job openings at the shop.
hopefully we will get that busy, that we need help bob
Old 01-17-2007 | 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NRC-Motorsports
yes sir, hate them dam bridges,no tracks,here, so south of the border it is ,but not for at least 6 mths till all is built bob
I can't say I blame ya, LI used to be a great place for racers and carguys, shame they've closed every track. Good luck down there, bet you'll have a great time with a strip just past your front yard.
Old 01-17-2007 | 06:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NHRATA01
I can't say I blame ya, LI used to be a great place for racers and carguys, shame they've closed every track. Good luck down there, bet you'll have a great time with a strip just past your front yard.
thats it roll them right out of the shop right to the starting line,
Old 01-18-2007 | 04:42 AM
Race your car!
20 Year Member

and if it breaks, ya don't have too far to push it back to fix it too
Old 01-18-2007 | 05:23 AM
On The Tree

just installed a porta potti on said property,got tired of camping out here with no place to go!come on guys,i have been out here it seems like forever and my supplys are getting kinda low!
Old 01-19-2007 | 03:22 AM
TECH Addict

Not back yet.... October it looks like but I will be back in June for another 2 week break. Could possibly get the car to you then and then you can take your time working on it.
Old 01-19-2007 | 06:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NRC-Motorsports
yes sir, hate them dam bridges,no tracks,here, so south of the border it is ,but not for at least 6 mths till all is built bob
With the way things move down there..... Make that 12 months! Got to get used to people not moving like you Bob. You like things done yesterday! At least you'll still be here to finish my car up.... Probably even 25.2 it.

You will be missed Bob!!! Looks like I'm going to have to travel 13 hours each way when I need work done to my car.... Bob, are you going to give me a gas/tolls discount when I have to travel to SC to get work done on my car?
Old 01-20-2007 | 09:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
and if it breaks, ya don't have too far to push it back to fix it too
there you go,

Originally Posted by silkey
just installed a porta potti on said property,got tired of camping out here with no place to go!come on guys,i have been out here it seems like forever and my supplys are getting kinda low!
im tryin to move as fast as possible, you musta stepped out as we were there yesterday and today, i brought you some stuff, its under the big pine, lol bob
Old 01-20-2007 | 09:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by redrumss
Not back yet.... October it looks like but I will be back in June for another 2 week break. Could possibly get the car to you then and then you can take your time working on it.
ok, just let us know
Old 01-20-2007 | 10:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Big Mike
With the way things move down there..... Make that 12 months! Got to get used to people not moving like you Bob. You like things done yesterday! At least you'll still be here to finish my car up.... Probably even 25.2 it.

You will be missed Bob!!! Looks like I'm going to have to travel 13 hours each way when I need work done to my car.... Bob, are you going to give me a gas/tolls discount when I have to travel to SC to get work done on my car?
well we closed on property thursday nite, and spent some time with general contractor, he says 4 months for shop and jay,s house, i might have to slow him down and he does excellent work, and we looked at some of his stuff when we were there bob
Old 01-21-2007 | 01:14 AM
TECH Addict

O.k. I will be in touch...
Old 01-21-2007 | 04:54 AM
On The Tree

found it!how did you know i like beanie weanies?but the can opener,where is the freaking can opener?
Old 01-21-2007 | 09:11 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by silkey
found it!how did you know i like beanie weanies?but the can opener,where is the freaking can opener?
lol,ill post some picts in a few, the guy talkin to my son has the can opener, bob
Old 01-21-2007 | 09:28 AM
TECH Resident

Default more picts

this is where jays house will be
or not ,lol
here,s from where shop will be

this is from middle of property
FINALLY, can get started, hope to be done by may/juneeeeeeeeeee, yea. bob
Old 01-21-2007 | 12:00 PM
Resident Racing Jerk

so the next time i drive 3 hours to find a closed track, i'll just hang out at your place. lol
btw, this has happened 4 times in the past!! maybe you could help those guys out with their track answering machine.
Old 01-21-2007 | 12:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by vtec
so the next time i drive 3 hours to find a closed track, i'll just hang out at your place. lol
btw, this has happened 4 times in the past!! maybe you could help those guys out with their track answering machine.
there you go, or you,ll be able to just call. us and we,ll see if its open,lol bob