Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fastest stock suspension car

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007 | 10:26 PM
8 Second Club

alot of those stock suspension rules say that you have to have use all the stock suspension mounting points. for example: stock eliminator cars have to use the OEM suspension part mounted in the OEM location but they allow you to modify that part or add to it. like all the 4th gens just weld bracing into the stock torque arm and use the pete z bars in back with the stock lca's.
Old 02-15-2007 | 08:10 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Villain281H
"he added in a tq arm as well" = not stock suspension IMHO, but as mentioned depends on the places you race. I know he was at Bradenton last year, but the rumor mill was they were only allowed stock-stype suspension that the cars originally came with, thus possibly the reason he wasn't in attendance. I'm not sure, just spitballing here.....

Derek
Nope we didn't show up because the car is not ready. We are upgrading to 25.2, along with a host of other upgrades. WE run Outlaw Drag Radial and Limited Street (TT5) classes.

Dan
Old 02-15-2007 | 08:29 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Dan / Wolfe Race Craft
Nope we didn't show up because the car is not ready. We are upgrading to 25.2, along with a host of other upgrades. WE run Outlaw Drag Radial and Limited Street (TT5) classes.

Dan

I soo want that car.. There a price tag on it at all? If not.. good luck and hope to see some 6s
Old 02-15-2007 | 10:07 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dan / Wolfe Race Craft

Dan
Thanks for clarifying, it seems quite a few cars weren't in attendance due to not being finished (one of the only things going against Bradenton's race versus the Orlando event in October). No disrespect to your ride, as I stated only what I heard (and we all know about the rumor mills in racing, especially drag radial classes).

Derek

Quick Reply: Fastest stock suspension car