Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bumpsteer with flaming river manual rack

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default bumpsteer with flaming river manual rack

i just installed a complete from end k member upper and lowers and flaming river manual rack. well i set the toe in on the lift and set it on the ground and the tires toed in like 2.5 inches so i messed with it a little with the spacers and got it a little better where at least it would roll and took it to the alignment shop well got it back and it drove good but jacked it up and it toed in again. which is very dangerous at the track. so i called a good buddy of mine and well known chassis builder tootee at tootees race cars in neeses s.c.and told him about my problems well he said bring it on out and let him look at it. well after it being there 4 a week while he called bmr and madman come to find out bmr admitted that there flaming river rack would work but wasnt exactly right well being the great chassis man he is he basically told them what there problem was and he got it fixed 4 me and he said to let anyone know he could fix theres it they got a flaming river setup or if u going to buy 1 madman is right. well it took a minute to get it dialed in and by far its not a bolt on and go setup so if anyone needs theres fixed or need a cage or any work look him up at non-sponsor.com or call him at XXX-XXXX. this guy is the best hes done it all from motorcycles to 300mph nitro funy cars and i knew he cuold do it.hell everthing he builds is lined up on his floor how many people u know can make a 300mph funny car go straight lining it up on the shop floor. he really is the best. oh and if u call him tell him u heard it from me on ls1tech thanks curtis

Last edited by 3stgstocker; 03-18-2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: wrng internet address
Old 03-19-2007, 06:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well what turned out to be the prob. because i was.... consedring geting a manual rack but i'm double thinking it now.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:12 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Thread edited. Non-sponsor contact info (websites, phone numbers, addresses, email addys, etc...) not permitted. Sorry

Quick Reply: bumpsteer with flaming river manual rack