Sponsored by:

a little input here n there

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 11:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a little input here n there

hey everyone,
heres yet another wheel/tire question. I've searched n searched n gotten so side tracked I figured just to post up.

well heres my situation, I have a 00 trans am ws6. she went from dd to weekend warrior/cruiser. I take my car to the strip about 2-5 throughout the season and the rest of the time she is on the street. I am currently working on getting the suspension put together ( getting everything adjustable).
I am stuck on the wheels/tires though

I am in search of traction and just bought some 16x8.5 wheels and am going to put 255/50/16 DR's on them.
my question is will going to a drag wheel in.. say 16x9 or 10 be better( more traction.... maybe 15 without grinding rubbinng?) or will I be good with the setup I'm going to put? if a drag wheel is better could you help me out and suggest some good wheels that won't need any modifications to the car.

I love the way drag wheels look and plan on eventually putting some on but want some that won't be a pita to put on and switch between drags n stockers. thnx in advance and any input is appreciated.

oh n am I on the right track by doing all my suspension adj.?? thanks everyone
Old 05-22-2007, 11:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Only one real work here

BOGART

SJM is where Bogart will send you to get them Look to your Right---->