Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kerminator: TTP Fuel Mount, Wheelie Bars, Chute Mount, Harwood 6" Aero Scoop

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kerminator: TTP Fuel Mount, Wheelie Bars, Chute Mount, Harwood 6" Aero Scoop

Rob and I did some further work on the car today. Dumped the oil, etc. Was able to get the following on:

TTP Wheelie Bars (Not adjusted, just on for mockup that's why they are misaligned and not the correct hardware on them)

TTP Fuel Mount with RCI 5-Gal Cell

TTP Parachute Mount (Hold-down not completed for chute release cable)

Harwood 6" Aero Scoop (Only on until end of season, new hood arrives in ~2 months)

Car is completely dirty... Oh and the wheelie bar net is not installed yet either.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

lookin good matt. i guess this means everything is a go for the test and tune this week? can't wait to hear the numbers.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Banned

what is the engine combo on this car? Interesting scoop choice...I was thinking about at one time when I was building the Z28 racecar, using a pro stock style scoop.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Banned

417ci l92 block
13.2:1
afr 225s large bore w/ ttp stage 4r port/polish
TTP Annihilator Cam 26x/27x .63x lift hydraulic roller
GM 1.8 rockers
BG Race Demon 1000cfm
Victor JR w/ ttp stage 4r port/polish
MSD 6LS Box

This combo is just around to play with for the next month or so. Wanted to do some R&D on going with the carb, also getting the new suspension dialed in playing in the 9 second range. Going bigger during the winter time utilizing ET Performance for my cylinder heads. Look for us in the NDRA PRO classes.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Banned

How about some cleaned and waxed pics? Rob just finished the first coat, this thing really needs it.

Also put a pic in to show the clearance under the cowl, all rough cuts are completed right now we havent done any cleanup work. Switch panel is obviously not done, and neither is the gauge panel for the instrument cluster. We are racing on November 30th, so we're down to just getting the barebones stuff done. Cosmetics will come over the winter time when the car goes down for the 25.2 modifications.