Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLP LM1's at E-Town NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SLP LM1's at E-Town NJ

Every time I've raced my car at E-town I've always gone on Wednesday night which allows unmuffled vehicles so they don't care how loud you are. I was planning on hitting it up on a few different nights this year and wondering how stringent their noise restrictions and no bullet style muffler rules are. From what I have heard from a good number of people is that they don’t really check unless your car is way above the average in the sound department (like running bullet mufflers with LT’s and not cats). Yy buddies 98 Z28 has passed and it just as loud if not louder than me LT's catted Y normal baffled muffler. I’m only running a SLP LM1 catback everything else is stock just wondering if I’ll be getting a hard time and what everyone else’s experiences have been. Thanks for the info.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:11 PM
9 Second Club

Etown is about as strict as it gets.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Eh I'm gona start doing ATCO more I think E-Town has become a real pain over the last few years plus ATCO is a much easier drive less traffic and congestion.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:28 PM
9 Second Club

Im ordering a new muffler because i cant race on fridays or saturdays at englishtown with my loudmouth 1 resonater. Its really the neibor(s) fault, and to be honest my car is loud as ****. Im goin there on sunday thoo to race points in heavy with my T/A because my camaro isnt done yett.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

well I'm sure your louder than me but that just plain sucks anymore I guess I'll have to see