Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Airbag vs Drag bar?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red83
i was going to run 2 bags also, but before i did i called dan@ wolferacecraft. and he told me not to run airbags. im sure you could get it to work, but i think stiffer springs would do better. stiffer springs for me!

edit": i used to run eibach drag springs and air bags=severe body roll---- wolfe w/ factory v8 springs=leaves flat
i gueass it also matters how much power you have.

Greg,
did you ever get that info on setting up the wolfe?
Old 04-04-2008, 04:48 PM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jason, we are sitting in a camper right now looking at half dollar sized hail.

but i have the full instructions that dan give me at home. but here is a link to help you out. look at post 10 https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...light=....hope this helps a little. give me a call monday evening, its been a while since weve talked.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ego Killer
Greg,
did you ever get that info on setting up the wolfe?
I got this from Dan @ Wolfe, the instructions I got with mine werent complete so I called them and Dan e-mailed this to me.

Sweet looking car too man!

Correction to the adjustment instructions provided with your sway bar:

When adjusting your sway bar, the passenger side should be about 1/16” to 1/8” lower than the driver side.

Installation Note:

Provided is a pair of 3”x4” steel plates. The plates are to be welded to the frame in the location that the sway bar links will be attached. You will need to clean the metal with a sander and then weld the pads. They should be located so that the tabs for the link will mount centered top to bottom. These plates will provide additional strength to the frame area.

3RD GEN Supplement

Step 5: Placement of Frame Tabs.

Provided is one long and one short frame tab. The long tab will hang over the edge of the frame and weld to the side of the frame. The short tab will weld on top of the plate that is welded to the frame as note above.