Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oldtimers who are MIA, what are they up to?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 01:23 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I could have taken GeorgeC's WHOLE combo, but I already have one race car and I can't afford to make my Formula daily-driver into another one (no $$$ and my wife would divorce me before you could say nawsss) At least George still has the car, and although he changes his mind on the combo like he changes underwear (once a week I hear from his wife ) I'm sure it'll be back together in time. At least he has a new toy to play with to keep him busy!

Derek
Old 01-30-2004, 05:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wicked 98z
Holy **** its Brooke. Its been a long time. Thanks to you I spent ALL my money on this damn car. Ever since I read the first post about your h/c a4 and tonys m6. Those where the day

Albert
Hey Albert, your welcome I assume you also learned to leave that vette alone from seeing a few of my KAAABOOOM pictures as well..? Thats a smart move man..
Old 01-30-2004, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

When i saw Brooke's hawk in GMHTP i couldn't believe it, but after i visited his website i found out different..He is the one that started my passion for modding the LS1..Wish his site and Raug's site were still around..
Old 01-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Launching!

PSJ, I've still got my Z28 and it's up and running and will be making some shakedown passes as soon as the snow and ice melt around here. This is the coldest winter here in the NE that I can remember. Things that have made my project take so long are the custom parts that had to be made for a one off combo, like fabricating an extended pilot bushing so that the Jerico input shaft end had enough support area. Before that, there were oiling issues that needed correcting, and electrical bugs,etc. I haven't been on here very much at all the last year as I was dealing with two serious family issues which are now resolved.

Mickey
98 Black Z28 .....LS6 427(C5Rblock)....Jerico 4 Speed
04 Blue Duramax/Allison Crew Cab Silverado
Old 01-30-2004, 07:11 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Raughammer is still around. I PM'd him a couple weeks back and asked him how he was doing. Said he's just doing another simple 346 buildup for the pepper...He's still around..

Terry's now graduated to the yuppie Vette forum. You'll find him over there probably showing them pics of his new wooden targa top
Old 02-01-2004, 12:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99RedHawk
Hey Albert, your welcome I assume you also learned to leave that vette alone from seeing a few of my KAAABOOOM pictures as well..? Thats a smart move man..
**** your KAABOOM pics have happen to me with 3 damn motors. But mine where wet, and not a big *** dry/wet shot lilke yours. And yes the vette is gonna stay bone STOCK.

ALbert
Old 02-01-2004, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Guido
Madman/procharged LT1 - the one in the advertisements?
joel hester - Heard he was building a mustang??
colonel - whats up with his car
baxter - still chasing engine demons?
chris marsh - wasnt he building a big turbo LS1 or LT1?

I still talk to Joel Hester on a weekly basis. He is out of cars and racing down hill mountain bikes. He talks of wanting to build a NA Mustang....something simple and decently fast.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: no stops signs, no speed limits .... on a highway to hell

LOL, ought to change this to where the old a$$holes of LS1.com are