Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

C6 Z06 APS Twin Turbo Results... Dyno/Driability/WOT/Idle

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 03:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Hey Mike, thanks a lot for the detailed reply. I really didn't know how much went into getting a turbo cars tune dialed in. 20 hours is a lot of time, and in that time it sounds like you really cover all the bases. No wonder everyone that goes to Vengeance with a car to be modded, or a tuning issue from another shop leaves happy.
A full blown 2 bar SD setup like this just takes time no way around it really. If all I had to do was tune if for a set amount of boost it would take alot less dyno time but what fun would that be
Old 03-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good work guys
Old 03-10-2009, 04:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike@Vengeance
A full blown 2 bar SD setup like this just takes time no way around it really. If all I had to do was tune if for a set amount of boost it would take alot less dyno time but what fun would that be
Glad to hear that you are all about doing it right Mike. Again good job, because your hear a lot of horror stories on hear about tuners that cut corners, and don't care about drivability, they just try to make as much hp as possible without considering safety for advertising. I think quality vs quanitity speaks volumes about a shop, and you guys are doing both. High quality and good turnaround time from start to finish. Keep up the good work, I enjoy reading about the stuff coming from Vengeance, the customers are always so happy.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice...i really need one of those

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 APS Twin Turbo Results... Dyno/Driability/WOT/Idle