Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Vengeance Racing Rocks

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vengeance Racing Rocks

I'm kind of new to this posting thing and I'm not sure if this is where I'm suppose to post it, but if not, please accept my apologies.

I own a 2002 Trans Am. Bought it new. Of course I had it a few months and just couldn't leave it stock.

After eight years of a "NIGHTMARE" trying to get a local speed shop to "modify the car correctly" and countless dollars later (ever seen the Money Pit), my car was nothing more than an "anchor in the driveway".

The "tune" was so bad on the car.....I hated to drive it. And my wife reminded me everyday of "why didn't you just leave it alone". How many of you have been there/heard that before?

I had all but given up hope when my research discovered Vengeance Racing in Cumming, GA. Let's just say I've got my car back and it runs like a "scalded dog".

Ron @ Vengeance did a terrific job getting the car back in shape. Ron only recommended modifications that made sense. He actually talked me out of some upgrades. And what he quoted is what he charged me. It was like he was spending his own money. Ron's honesty and knowledge was so refreshing.

And Mike @ Vengeance, who tuned my car, not only got it making 700 plus HP/TQ at the rear wheels, he also made it drive "normal". I actually enjoy driving the car again.

With all that being said, let me just say if you're looking for a quality, reliable, HONEST speed shop, you won't go wrong by contacting Vengeance Racing.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great results, congrats! I have had many dealings with Ron and Mike at Vengeance. Those guys are a beacon of quality in the motorsports community.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NEMESISVETTE
Great results, congrats! I have had many dealings with Ron and Mike at Vengeance. Those guys are a beacon of quality in the motorsports community.
Thanks, man. It only took 9 years. I actually had two speed shops screw me. I had come to the conclusion that's how they all operated until I discovered Vengeance. A Vengeance customer for life.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Can you pm me who done the work intially?
Old 10-19-2011, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'd like to see a video of that beast on the street!
Old 10-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TrentSS
I'd like to see a video of that beast on the street!
Ron @ Vengeance even took the video camera with us on a test ride, but he was having so much fun showing me what the car could do, that he forgot to video tape the ride. Car is simply a balistic missle in any gear. I just can't thank the guys at Vengeance enough for all their help.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Got any pics and or video? Your sig is impressive!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ya ron is deffinatley the man has answered any questions i have ever had for him. im currently debated on heads and talking to him but i will deffinately be a vengeance customer whenever i need something and they have it.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

They did a great job on my car too. Glad you had a similar experience! Awesome numbers!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
Got any pics and or video? Your sig is impressive!
Working on getting some good pics taken and posted now that I have car back. No video yet, but working on that as well. BTW, God Bless you for your service to our country.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SKULL
ya ron is deffinatley the man has answered any questions i have ever had for him. im currently debated on heads and talking to him but i will deffinately be a vengeance customer whenever i need something and they have it.
After my experience, I would definately feel confident in the guidance/suggestions he offers. As a fellow business owner, it was refreshing to deal with a guy (and the owner at that) with intregrity. Good luck on the heads.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ExceSSive
They did a great job on my car too. Glad you had a similar experience! Awesome numbers!
Ron seems to have the "customer service" thing figured out. Only good things will come to those companies who take care of their customers.

As for the "awesome numbers", it only took 9 years. Jesus, that's a long time. Wish I had discovered Vengeance when they first opened!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:41 AM
FormerVendor

Dan,

Thanx for your kind words!! It was very rewwarding to see your facial expression after a few WOT rips down the street!!! Im glad it all finally came together for you and I thank you for allowing Vengeance Racing to be a part of your build.

Thank you to all of the others who replied in this thread as well. Your continued support means alot to all of us at Vengeance!!