Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

LS2 GTO w/ Advanced Induction 226/234 Cam Kit – Pics & Vid

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 08:06 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

10.2 at 131 , 85 degree day at full weight of 3780 since the a was back in. Made some good. Changes but sold the car before running in the fall.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All i have is one question... who wants to race a bone stock NA 5.0? JK lol. Ill tell you after reading this whole thing... im happy i have a stock car again and the competition aspect of cars is gone in my life.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:57 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
All i have is one question... who wants to race a bone stock NA 5.0? JK lol. Ill tell you after reading this whole thing... im happy i have a stock car again and the competition aspect of cars is gone in my life.
Umm, ya, right. I'm sure you've already been doing the roll racing.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:11 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
Replies above. Still trying to figure out what I'm OWNED about?

For some reason it thought I was knocking AI. Not at all, just know how the OP and crew change there setup's more than there underware. Was throwing out options for future.
You specifically said that your camshaft would not only make more power, but make another 60-70rwhp than the cam Mike is currently running. In other words, gain approximately twice what the typical HR grind does over stock. Unless you have zero real world experience, then I would presume you know that is outside the realm of possibility, which leaves but one explanation. If your marketing strategy is reliant upon the ignorance of your audience, then might I suggest limiting it to your own threads. That would ensure the rest of us have no incentive to call you on bullshit claims.

Take Care,

-Phil

Quick Reply: LS2 GTO w/ Advanced Induction 226/234 Cam Kit – Pics & Vid