Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Found a dyno in south west Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found a dyno in south west Virginia

Today I went to Dirty Dirty Racing in Bedford, VA. Willie Lynch is the man to talk to there. His shop is on a country road; when you pull up all you see is his house on a gravel drive. Don't be fooled. Dyno is in a building in the back.

He set up my 1998 C5, asked me about octane, use (street, racing, etc.) and started the test. Had a good run but the fuel map was falling off right above idle. I lost about 2 HP after he adjusted the map but now it's one continuous curve. Lowered my idle speed, disconnected the Skip Shift light... Whole bunch of things. Car runs fantastic.

He can save your tune to a Diablo or SCT tuner (yours or he can get one for you if you tell him in advance) or he can put a plug over the OBD port that says "Do Not Flash". A dealer can't flash your CPM without removing the plug first. Nice safety feature.

He's located at 2276 Magnolia Rd, Beford, VA. Phone is 540-875-8722

Hope it's ok for me to post this plug. I've searched a long time for a tuner in the area.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just emailed Willie yesterday about reading my LS tune to transfer to my MS3Pro.
Awesome to have a tuner with a dyno this close to home.
I'll be going to see him, and have a look at his dyno setup next week.
I'll post back my results after I get everything installed and tuned.

David

Quick Reply: Found a dyno in south west Virginia