Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

2010 LS3 Edelbrock E-Force Install, 620rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 07:40 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2010 LS3 Edelbrock E-Force Install, 620rwhp

We had worked on this sweet ride before, installing our '545' cam. This car is actually the one that made me go and buy a set of these wheels, lol (ForgedTek) for my own car (albeit in titanium).

Already having a nice combination of performance, aesthetic and suspension mods, our customer wanted to turn it up a notch. We installed an Edelbrock E-Force blower for him. They come pullied at 4.0", we dropped down to a 3.5" on account of it having headers and a cam. Knowing we'd be out of injector and pump, we also added a set of Fuel Injector Connection 1000cc injectors & an MSD BAP.

We also ditched his K&N intake for a nice roto fab set up. TOTALLY worth it...performs better and also looks nicer!

It ended up making 620rwhp & 563 ft/lbs tq. To be honest I was surprised at the numbers (I told the customer this as well). Our 545 cammed cars always dyno in the 470-480 range, and this car did about 450rwhp, on account of the exhaust. I figured it'd be down on power with the blower too...I have no idea what brand headers they are and neither does he, but the fit is terrible (someone took a hammer to it to clear the steering shaft) and the primaries neck down to 2 1/2". The rest of the exhaust leaves something to be desired as well.

He is definitely coming back for a full set of Kooks exhaust, it will make even better power then when it is able to exhale! It just goes to show you that there actually can be a substantial difference between long tube header A and long tube header B...

Either way I wasn't complaining about the power. Ironically he had told me before he was hoping for 620rwhp...he actually walked in the door as we were printing the sheet from the dyno room - made exactly what he wanted! Needless to say...the car is a total animal on the street.

It already is a really sweet looking car - but while it was here we also added some AutoMeter Sport Comp II gauges, and Oracle lighting. So not only did it get a LOT faster...it got cooler too

Here's a blog post on the car, if it looks funny it is because my website has been having issues this week - 2010 LS3 Edelbrock E-Force.

Gauges:

A few more pics of how the lighting turned out.

And a dyno vid

See what's in our shop on Facebook! Customer Build Blogs!
www.pcmofnc.com
Performance Installs - Dyno Tuning - Custom Camshafts & Valvetrain - Remote HPtuners Tuning - Mail Order Tuning & Sales
704-307-4227
Old 03-15-2014, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

That is a quiet car!!! ..but nce power and nice looking!!

Quick Reply: 2010 LS3 Edelbrock E-Force Install, 620rwhp