Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

[VR] Vengeance Racing Stage I CTS-V Cranks Out 554/553 on 93 Octane!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 08:44 AM
FormerVendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default [VR] Vengeance Racing Stage I CTS-V Cranks Out 554/553 on 93 Octane!

This clean Cadillac CTS-V sedan came to us from an Atlanta Police Officer looking to make some more power and some visual upgrades. Whenever we get the chance to work on a car brought to us by those that protect and serve us, it is a great honor. In an effort to try to show our appreciation we offer a discount to those that serve in both law enforcement and the military.

After some candy red treatment to the calipers, this auto sedan on black chrome coated factory wheels was ready to receive a power increase. This client wants to do the build in stages so we decided to start the process off with our Stage 1 package which will bring some more boost to the table. This V sedan came to us with a Corsa cat back exhaust and Airaid intake already installed, so the next logical step was a 2.55 upper pulley and some VR ECU calibration.

Mods Currently Installed:
  • Lingenfelter 10-bolt supercharger hub
  • Lingenfelter 2.55" upper supercharger pulley
  • Solid Isolator
  • 8-rib supercharger belt
  • Airaid cold air induction system
  • 160* thermostat
  • NGK TR6 spark plugs

With a baseline pull of 493.49rwhp/473.60wtq, the new mods added an additional 60.7rwhp/79.42wtq for a final number of 554.19rwhp/553.02wtq. So what does our client do after a couple of week of driving the new setup? Calls us back up for more. Stay tuned for more out of this CTS-V as we take it though the power stages!

Quick Reply: [VR] Vengeance Racing Stage I CTS-V Cranks Out 554/553 on 93 Octane!