Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Cathedral port ls3

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 06:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KW Baraka
I'd say that you'd almost certainly regret it.

Until you decide on a new purpose for the car (like a lot more strip than street) you're better off leaving it alone.

Maybe........look for a new project car to take to the 'edge'?

KW
Definitely agree with you on that i think i just need to distract myself and start doing interior and tying up loose ends on the camaro
Old 02-09-2017, 12:28 PM
6D9
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by z0sicks07
Definitely agree with you on that i think i just need to distract myself and start doing interior and tying up loose ends on the camaro
Thats too funny. I have lots of loose ends on my 69 too for years but always focused on power and performance lol.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:33 AM
LS6
TECH Regular

I think one of the magazine or engine master made comparison and found procom surprising strong results compared with top heads in the makrt specially considering the price tag with others head vendor
Old 02-19-2017, 10:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS6
I think one of the magazine or engine master made comparison and found procom surprising strong results compared with top heads in the makrt specially considering the price tag with others head vendor
those are the exact heads i ran. If you try and search for any real results there are either a few opinions trash talking them or 1 with very poor results. A larger cam specd for this motor would have easily put 500+ to the wheels. My whole top end was intended for a ls6 but i went ls3 when i built my bottom end due to it essentially being the same price.

Quick Reply: Cathedral port ls3