Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Is 500whp reasonable?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 10:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

They're going to grind the camshaft with my lobes so it will be a SRD cam profile yes.

It's all good, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and I figured you were going to call back and order it later. Then I saw you post that you had ordered it, but I didn't have an invoice from you and thought that you had ordered the cam from somewhere else because it was cheaper or something. Some people will do that unfortunately.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks again, and sorry. I don't understand why they would do that. I went into the build knowing I would spend 450+ on the cam alone. Now I need to save for the PTC converter too! I sent them my build like you recommended, just waiting for a reply.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:52 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not a problem Anthony, no apologizes needed. I jumped to a conclusion too quickly as I mentioned all too often people are just trying to get a part for as cheap as they can. I really appreciate your business and I hope that you can finish your build soon! It's always good seeing someone work hard at a young age for what they want and build something like you're building. I think you'll be very happy with the results.

Quick Reply: Is 500whp reasonable?