H/C/I low Dyno Numbers?? - Page 4 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

H/C/I low Dyno Numbers??

Old 01-21-2019, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

The only problem with cutouts on a build motor is that it is as loud as a jet plane going by.... and cops will pull you over in a second..... can't afford duels yet.. maybe next year's project.. hopefully I can get where I wanna be with the flowmaster merge and nagnaflows. I'll install that cutout on the magnaflow to see how it flows open and closed.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cutouts are for if/when you race; on the street will just get you in trouble.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:02 PM
TECH Addict

That's the point of a electric cutout.....I have Lt headers, 3in uncatted y pipe with a 4in. merger into a 4in. electric cutout with a stock cat back. The cut out is controlled by a wireless fab and I just drive around with the fab in my hand. Sometimes I have it closed, sometimes cracked open and sometimes wide open, it's a blast.
Pull into a auto parts parking lot I open it, just chopping to all hell and sounding faster than it really is lol.

Here is my setup.... It really is the best of both worlds

Old 01-21-2019, 03:17 PM
10 Second Club

I really think that's the best way of doing it. The se true duals are nice to tho.

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: