Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

who wants to see some mamo curves (teaser)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 03:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by rkupon1
Do you go out of your way to be a jerk off, or does it just come natural? Seriously.
2k for budget turbo and 5.3l set up. Just like I said to DDNSPIDER, where do I send the check? Its amazing how people like you hammer down and judge others. Like you you ve never been thru any of this or made any mistakes, or were ever on a learning curve. Why do you care how people spend thier money? Its not like your in here to help anyone out. Its more like you just troll threads to catch people who fall down. Best part is, psychologically, it comes from somewhere, id love to see a snap shot of how your livin, how your life goes for you. Again, were you always this miserable, or do you have to work at it? People like you tend to make forums less and less enjoyable.
Imagine I'd be nicer if this thread was in the forum it belongs in, and not in the RESULTS forum. This thread, the op, and you are all fake news.
Old 05-23-2020, 04:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by DietCoke
Imagine I'd be nicer if this thread was in the forum it belongs in, and not in the RESULTS forum. This thread, the op, and you are all fake news.
apply to be a mod pls so u can move it
The following users liked this post:
G Atsma (05-23-2020)
Old 05-23-2020, 06:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,165 Likes on 2,471 Posts

This is the RESULTS forum

The hopes, dreams, I don't know what the **** I'm doing and need to pay someone else to build my motor forum is located here

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...ing-forum-150/

Maybe deleting this thread and restarting there would be a good start, since you have no results, and this is a spam post.
Go find somebody who really gives a flying ****. Nobody here does, just in case you thought so.
Old 05-23-2020, 06:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by G Atsma
BOTH. Consistency.....
he is right you know😎
Old 05-23-2020, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

it was posted as a results thread and things changed before the final..so this is the results.

Old 05-23-2020, 06:53 PM
TECH Junkie

technically a dyno did happen and technically there was a result.....lol true dat
Old 05-23-2020, 07:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AINT SKEERED
it was posted as a results thread and things changed before the final..so this is the results.
no it wasnt. there was no dyno result. i should probably send him a thank you card for supporting his local mechanic/shop though since clearly this is all beyond his reasoning. 8 months. yikes.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:05 PM
TECH Junkie

There you go being a a$$ again. Some people dont get the time to wrench on their own cars because their own profession keeps them busy.
. Like a mechanic needing dr to fix a broken arm, no different.
stop being an a$$ ,its that simple
G Atsma (05-23-2020)
Old 05-23-2020, 10:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

no it wasnt. there was no dyno result. i should probably send him a thank you card for supporting his local mechanic/shop though since clearly this is all beyond his reasoning. 8 months. yikes.
Tell ya what. When someone dies and makes you Forum Fuhrer, let us know so we can all leave to let you run it however you like.
Old 05-23-2020, 11:19 PM
TECH Junkie

10 months. guy got car for diagnosing around early july. diagnosed it about 10 days after drop off, then a week for me to decide what I wanted to do. Aug 12 I order sleeved block. Sept 12 block ships. sept 17 tuner/long block buildet gets in bad moto accident, delaying him pulling my old motor out to get to engine guy . Oct 24 builder disassembled old motor to find issue and what's reusable. Nov 25 the machine shop the builder uses worked on another block instead of mine because the order got mixed up on which one arrived first, could be a lie but who knows. Nov 27 block machine work done minus final hone and some hand touches to remove flash. Jan 5 final work done to block ready for assembly. Jan 8 shortblock done. feb 27 heads on motor. not sure what took so long there. he is a full service shop too so thinking he got real busy there that's the stuff that pays the bills.my car sits for a few weeks while he gets a guys vette ready for an event. end of March he begins working on it again.....there was a clutch issue I was having so he was trying to figure that out for a little april 20 hes got other odds and ends figured out car starts. cam sensor code appears, April 28 code figured out. May 2 or whatever was dyno......so problem was a lot of parties involved making streamlining things tough.......the guy also as mentioned runs a full service shop with maybe 3 employees.....not the quickest turn around but not unreasonable.
G Atsma (05-24-2020)
Old 05-23-2020, 11:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by AINT SKEERED
There you go being a a$$ again. Some people dont get the time to wrench on their own cars because their own profession keeps them busy.
. Like a mechanic needing dr to fix a broken arm, no different.
stop being an a$$ ,its that simple
I could do it. did it once. problem is I was frustrated by being sold a junk motor so said not wasting my time again. pay someone else.
G Atsma (05-24-2020)
Old 05-24-2020, 06:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Floorman279
I could do it. did it once. problem is I was frustrated by being sold a junk motor so said not wasting my time again. pay someone else.
I played someone else to build my transmission and do the machine work on my motor. It really doesnt matter, he come in here just to be an a$$. We are all here to enjoy our cars , no need for trolls
The following 2 users liked this post by AINT SKEERED:
G Atsma (05-24-2020), rkupon1 (05-24-2020)
Old 05-24-2020, 10:05 AM
ModSquad

Received 3,612 Likes on 2,214 Posts

This is still a Tech forum. Keep it technical. It’s none of your or my business how long a build takes, nor how much money gets spent. Irrelevant.
The following 3 users liked this post by Che70velle:
AINT SKEERED (05-24-2020), G Atsma (05-24-2020), rkupon1 (05-24-2020)
Old 05-25-2020, 02:42 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Che70velle
This is still a Tech forum. Keep it technical. It’s none of your or my business how long a build takes, nor how much money gets spent. Irrelevant.
This is a results forum. At least do your job as a mod and move the thread where it belongs, into either a tech sub or the guesses and bench racing sub. It doesn't belong here. Blows my mind you'd waste your time writing a post out and not actually do that job you're here to do.
Old 05-25-2020, 09:06 AM
TECH Junkie

This is a results forum. At least do your job as a mod and move the thread where it belongs, into either a tech sub or the guesses and bench racing sub. It doesn't belong here. Blows my mind you'd waste your time writing a post out and not actually do that job you're here to do.
Old 05-25-2020, 09:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

What a dick. This thread started out being a results thread, but got sidetracked for pretty good reasons.
And who TF are you to call out a mod on what his job is??? You are one arrogant *******.
Old 05-25-2020, 11:29 AM
ModSquad

Received 3,612 Likes on 2,214 Posts

If the mods had to move a thread every time it gets sideways, we would have to hire a firm full time. Hold your horses. He will get the car straightened out and get results. If it really bugs you that much, don’t click back in here. Blows my mind that I had to take the time to type this, to make you happy. But I’d bet your still not happy...
The following 2 users liked this post by Che70velle:
AINT SKEERED (05-25-2020), G Atsma (05-25-2020)
Old 05-25-2020, 09:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

If the mods had to move a thread every time it gets sideways, we would have to hire a firm full time. Hold your horses. He will get the car straightened out and get results. If it really bugs you that much, don’t click back in here. Blows my mind that I had to take the time to type this, to make you happy. But I’d bet your still not happy...
Well you can make the rest of us happy by kicking him out since he’s nothing but a troll.
G Atsma (05-25-2020)
Old 05-26-2020, 01:48 AM
10 Second Club

Anything to keep you from doing your job, right? Thats the most autoguide/IB reply I've heard all week and a key part of why this forum has tanked since psj sold out.
Old 05-26-2020, 05:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 751 Likes on 407 Posts

Let it go man. You ve made your point. Its a relaxed atmosphere here. You literally dont have to be like this. Deal with it and stfu, or gtfo! Its that simple really.

Last edited by rkupon1; 05-26-2020 at 05:38 AM.
G Atsma (05-26-2020)

Quick Reply: who wants to see some mamo curves (teaser)