Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Another "where's my horsepower at" thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 04:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
You know even with the things I pointed out something is wrong tuning wise..... Has to be. VE tables in line? Fuel system really does some inferior for a setup like this. I just dont see how you are not getting lean. Someone more qualified than me needs to step in here. Just for ***** and giggles have you run a compression test? Checked all the plug wires and coils?

Brandon

Brandon

Like I said, I have a HPTuners log if anyone would like to see, I just dont know how to host it. However, unless the car has larger injectors than the previous owner told me, then Im not sure.

One thing is for sure, is that the car isnt lean, I have a Innovate WB installed on the car, and the DynoJet WB was used on the dyno.

I havent checked the plugs/plug wires because I havent seen the need. While the car is down on power, it doesnt spit or sputter or have any indication of ignition break up. The compression test is next on my list of things to do.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by EvoByDarwin
Like I said, I have a HPTuners log if anyone would like to see, I just dont know how to host it. However, unless the car has larger injectors than the previous owner told me, then Im not sure.

One thing is for sure, is that the car isnt lean, I have a Innovate WB installed on the car, and the DynoJet WB was used on the dyno.

I havent checked the plugs/plug wires because I havent seen the need. While the car is down on power, it doesnt spit or sputter or have any indication of ignition break up. The compression test is next on my list of things to do.
is it hitting on all cylinders?
Old 07-15-2005, 08:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by niphilli
is it hitting on all cylinders?
Runs exremely smooth to be missing.