Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

FMS F13 cam LS1 manifold

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 06:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SlickVert
I had a FM 13 also, Great cam!
What is the LSA and advance of your cam?
Try to find a use 10 bolt out of a M6 they come with a 3.42 gear.
That will add alot to your set-up.
Bob
I glanced over the cam card and i forget if it had a advance ground into it. It was installed straight up.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Update: When i first picked the car up it really didnt feel much different power wise, but after driving it for a week or two it seems to be a lot better... I walked a Chrysler 300 SRT-8 on the highway 5-6 car lengths in a short "contest" last week.

Today the full lockup converter is going in, but the car is going to storage. First thing in the spring I will put in a set of 3.73's and C5 wheels/tires. I think at that point the car will much faster then i need :-)

I would like to thank EPP though, overall they are a top notch shop. They didnt just install the cam for me.. they addressed other small issues my car was having.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:32 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by loaf
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Update: When i first picked the car up it really didnt feel much different power wise, but after driving it for a week or two it seems to be a lot better... I walked a Chrysler 300 SRT-8 on the highway 5-6 car lengths in a short "contest" last week.

Today the full lockup converter is going in, but the car is going to storage. First thing in the spring I will put in a set of 3.73's and C5 wheels/tires. I think at that point the car will much faster then i need :-)

I would like to thank EPP though, overall they are a top notch shop. They didnt just install the cam for me.. they addressed other small issues my car was having.
Thanks, we appreciate it. The lock up convertor and the gears are going to make a huge difference. Bob
Old 11-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Teching In

I put a smaller stall in it. i got a 3200 with full lockup, i told them i want it tight as possible. the car drives MUCH better now, although bogs compared to the unlocked 3400 at launch. It also falls out of its power on the 1-2 shift.

I havent retuned or wired up a TC switch to lock the converter, i think its locking anyhow though. When it shifts into 2nd rpms drop to like 3500 and it certainly feels locks. it pulls like a FREIGHT train up top now and i love it! i cant wait for some 3.73 or 4.10's now! The car under normal driving is also much better. I am very happy now and anxious for next spring.

Quick Reply: FMS F13 cam LS1 manifold