Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

New Dyno tuned numbers

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 11:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dyno tuned numbers

Okay finally got a hold of the guy that did my tuning and we went out and did a street tuning session and then off to the dyno and on the dyno saw an amazing gain had to make a few other adjustments while on the dyno as i was getting a bit of detonation (to much timing) but with Patrick Gs tuning suggestions followed, (thanks man it worked beautifully) I gained a **** load more power and the drivability of the car is to say the least AWESOME!!! Mind you I went back to the same dyno that I dynoed on a few days ago which is a true mustang dyno, the temp was a chilly 62 degrees last dyno and last night is was 68 degrees. humity was about the same we have had a nice cloudy week here in Utah. First day of sunshine is today, Yeah now I can go play in my car!!!!! Anyway now to the meat of this post I am at 4800 ft above sea level and going through a stock stall both locked each dyno run and last time I hit 378.8 RWHP and 355 RWTQ good numbers for the mods small cam and no tune and this altitude and through an auto, that was with an afr reading around 12.2 till it got too 4400 then shot down too 11.6 till about 5500 then leaned out to 12.3 till redline. After the tune on the 3rd pull it hit 412 RWHP and 381 RWTQ on a mustang dyno with the afr hitting 12.8 till 4300 then going 12.5 till bout 5400 then leaning too 12.8 till 5700 and then too 13.0 at shift point. The thing is on the graph I never stopped making HP it was still climbing when he hit the rev limiter which had been raised too 6400. I also want to note that the old run I was at 28 degrees of timing come to find out it ran better with a total of 26 degrees with a few taken out at torque peak! So am I happy with my numbers you beat your sweet **** I am!!!!!!!