Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

New numbers after dyno day

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 12:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your right sorry I argued with ya Chase you are god of all and lord of fast vettes, now tell ya what you do your thing i'll do mine.

Last edited by bandit1; 10-24-2006 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:35 PM
11 Second Club

ok sounds great how about you and your bad *** trans am run me for 1k?? sound good?? id LOVE to show you just how slow my car really is.

****... maybe if you win the race you can actually pay people the money you owe them on time now instead of making them feel the need to lock your tune/ecm because you tried to stiff them time and time again in paying up their money for the heads/cam they installed on your motor.

LOL
Old 10-24-2006, 12:35 PM
11 Second Club

nice edit...
Old 10-24-2006, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

I only edited cause I am tired of argueing with ya, and I never stiffed jayson once I made the arrangements with him and have paid him everything even though the gears never got done right and I had to fix a leaking crank seal and all after the heads were done. But I'll run you anytime you want to go, I'll be in wendover this sunday if you want to come Im all for it. Not once have I said your car was slow i have acually only said it was fast as hell but pretty sad you'll call me out but you keep ducking races with matt, nastyss, or even Chuck and his little neon and their on your "level"
Old 10-24-2006, 12:48 PM
11 Second Club

ROTFLMAO dude ... i have told chuck i want to run him MANY times.. i have never DUCKED him once.. he has ducked ME.

Nasty ducked our race as well and banned me because i was goign to accept the challenge LMFAO!!!

matt isnt your friend, you dont even ******* know him! lol me and matt have an understanding which you would know nothing about ! so once agian, quit talking out of your *** like you have ANY idea whats going on with ANYTHING. lmao your the laughing stock around here and everybody warns that you stiff everyone, just like you tried to stiff jayson and he put an end to that by locking your tune and threatening to put a lein on your car. dont play like i dont know exactly whats goign on, you embarrassed ME by trying to screw jayson... i was the one who referred you to him and told him you were a good guy and that was my bad.

anygays.. so your accepting my 1k challenge ? you better bring cash!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:09 PM
11 Second Club

No I am not going to race you for money i race to race and I never said anyone of those guys were my friends so dont know where that came from. I never stiffed Jayson and he never threatened to put a lien on my car. I told him I would pay him and I did. If i heard wrong bout you and Chuck ok I was told the other way around and I never heard anything about diez and your outcome. As too Matt you WERE suppose to come out yesterday i had the trailer jesses dad had the truck and when we were trying to call you from toole you didnt answer, but he sure didnt seem to understand then

Hey its all cool I have no probs racing you at all but if it costs money to race you then Im sure you can find someone to take you up on it, I for one am not stupid i have never said my car would beat yours or that yours was slow. But if you would like to come out your more than welcome itd be nice to see some fast cars out there.

Last edited by bandit1; 10-24-2006 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:08 PM
11 Second Club

DUDE YOU DIDNT HAVE A TRAILOR!! me and everyone else has given up relying on you for ANYTHING!! you NEVER come through with what you say you will...

your the type of guy who says he has one of everything at the house and he will hook you up for cheap just so that we will all like you and think your a nice guy. chris.. you are a nice guy man but chill the **** out. you havent done no cam swaps, you havent ported your freakin heads. quite making up all this bullshit and all these stories man thats all im trying to say. your like an old man whos trying to impress all his fishing buddies adn the fish just keeps getting bigger and bigger.. bite it in the ***.. quit making **** up... and you will gain the respect from me and everyone else. cause guess what, you have lost it and im not the only person who feels this way.

i wasnt about to get ready to go to wendover based on you having a trailor ... you have one of everything... **** i bet you have a teleporter that would have beamed me straight to wendover in no time at all!! all i can say is thank god i never hooked you up with my wheels... im sure id be waiting a few months before you ponied up and even thought about touching my paint job. just like it took you almost 2 months to pay jayson for your heads/cam.

chill out, run your car, help people out where you can and you will be percieved a whole shitload better. the sooner you realize that the sooner ill stop being an ******* to you, and the sooner everyone and their dogs will stop talking **** on you behind your back because they are too chicken to do what im doing right now and trying to put an end to it.

ANYWAYS..... you did put down good numbers, so congrats on that!
Old 10-24-2006, 04:02 PM
11 Second Club

Well if thats the case I tell you what since you dont think I can get a trailer for you to take your car down on then come take a look at it. I never said it was mine I said I have a trailer at my house. Well now its at a buddies house cause we couldnt keep it here but none the less its here for the using. As I said I went and got your paint for your car as I was going to do the clear if you recall want to call me out on that one too cause its here and now I have to find a use for it cause you changed your mind. No big deal i didnt throw a hissy. I have done my heads and i changed my cam want to ask my wife, want to ask the neighbors that sat out watching me do it?? Want to ask them if I put in my headers, intake, N2O, if you dont want to believe me fine I really have nothing to prove to you and could really care less so relax and worry bout your **** which you seriously need to figure out before it blows another motor.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bandit1
Well if thats the case I tell you what since you dont think I can get a trailer for you to take your car down on then come take a look at it. I never said it was mine I said I have a trailer at my house. Well now its at a buddies house cause we couldnt keep it here but none the less its here for the using. As I said I went and got your paint for your car as I was going to do the clear if you recall want to call me out on that one too cause its here and now I have to find a use for it cause you changed your mind. No big deal i didnt throw a hissy. I have done my heads and i changed my cam want to ask my wife, want to ask the neighbors that sat out watching me do it?? Want to ask them if I put in my headers, intake, N2O, if you dont want to believe me fine I really have nothing to prove to you and could really care less so relax and worry bout your **** which you seriously need to figure out before it blows another motor.

LOL you really are an idiot... i blew a stock motor thanks to a broken valve spring, and im pretty ******* sure i made more power than your broken *** beaten up trans am. so dont tell me i need to get my **** running better..

oh yeah... and btw your about hte most honest person i know... somebody sells you a nitrous kit for 300 dollars and then you try and sell it for 400 and say you paid 589 or some bullshit for it... definately the most honest guy i have ever met!

oh yeah and lets remember shall we?? i decided i didnt trust you to pay up and that i wanted cash instead. you isntantly said oh well id idnt want the wheels anyways.. dude your a joke

and im SOOOOO sure that the trailer moved... just like you supposedly talked to that cop to get my ticket signed off but we went to the door and the lady had no idea who you were and said her husband had been clear out in the uintahs all day long... but your right dude... i must have imagined that. i must not know wtf im talking about,

some people just never learn lol
Old 10-24-2006, 04:22 PM
11 Second Club

Really I paid Jayson 350 for the kit then I paid 280 for the kit that I have that has the bottle, gauge, and blow down tube which his did not have I would say thats worth an extra $100 over what i paid for it but there I go thinkin again.

I also remember me offering you $300 cash when you called me if you could wait for 40 mins for me to get back from jaysons, which you said that wasnt enough but sold them to jeremy for that price and Im the dishonest one he said he had to wait 2 hours while they were doin your car to get the rims I could have been down there. The only reason i was going to hold off on your rims is they were pretty beat up and winter is almost here and if I had those tires on when it did I woulda been screwed, so I was going to wait till after winter to get me something chrome anyway I like it better, I thought black would have been nice but after buyin em and then powdercoating em it would have been a waste cause I would have had to get new winter rims and tires. So sorry I changed my mind kinda like you changed yours.

Broken down TA now thats not nice but hey i like it thats all that counts.

Last edited by bandit1; 10-24-2006 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:41 PM
11 Second Club

Really I paid Jayson 300 for the kit then I paid 280 for the kit that I have that has the bottle, gauge, and blow down tube which his did not have I would say thats worth an extra $100 over what i paid for it but there I go thinkin again.

I also remember me offering you $300 cash when you called me if you could wait for 40 mins for me to get back from jaysons, which you said that wasnt enough but sold them to jeremy for that price and Im the dishonest one he said he had to wait 2 hours while they were doin your car to get the rims I could have been down there. The only reason i was going to hold off on your rims is they were pretty beat up and winter is almost here and if I had those tires on when it did I woulda been screwed, so I was going to wait till after winter to get me something chrome anyway I like it better, I thought black would have been nice but after buyin em and then powdercoating em it would have been a waste cause I would have had to get new winter rims and tires. So sorry I changed my mind kinda like you changed yours.

Broken down TA now thats not nice but hey i like it thats all that counts.

LMAO funny im sure it that 589 didnt come from the number jayson gave you that the kit retailed for.. LMFAO dude.... you amaze me that you honestly think people would believe a line of **** like this
Old 10-24-2006, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im feeling alot of love in the room!!!

Any word on those corrected dynojet #`s ?

Sounds like you guys have some good $$ action over there.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:10 PM
11 Second Club

God Chase where do you hide this microphone cause jayson never said how much it was he said ask speed shop how much they would charge me and they said 599.00. And the price Jayson quoted me was 20% off what he paid which he said came out too $400 then the next day he offered it to me for $350 which is what I paid not the $300 like you thought.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by offaxis

Hey boss how you doin?? No I called the guy that has the dynojet and he is going to get it set up for some time this week. I have to call him back tomarrow and see what hes got arranged.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by offaxis

lmao if you had to deal with one of the biggest egotistical/pathological liars in the area youd understand

dont hold your breath on dynojet #'s... according to bandit hes been on like a bagillion different dynos , done 3 cam swaps, done numerous intake swaps, all of which he has not gotten retunes for (for the most part) and not to mention hes done all this in the last week and a half/2 weeks!!! its just a total load of bullshit. dont beleive anything he says until you see actual dynojet sheets posted

if your wondering how i know all this... his tuner is my best friend, me and him are learning this whole tuning thing and finding places to sqeeze all the power we can out of our 408's. (we both have very simlar setups)
Old 10-24-2006, 05:43 PM
11 Second Club

Ive done one intake swap ,I only tried one different cam, and i have been on quite a few dynos so what. Im egotistical LOL ok dude whatever haha
Old 10-24-2006, 06:03 PM
11 Second Club

btw lets see the sheets with your flow numbers? oh wait.. here comes the infamous "i dont have a scanner" routine.

so let me get this straight. you switched cams... didnt bother to get a retune... and then swapped back because you ddint like it even though you never even retuned it???

yeah im gonna go ahead and call total Fin bullshit on that. as im sure anybody will
Old 10-24-2006, 06:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LostCauseZ06
btw lets see the sheets with your flow numbers? oh wait.. here comes the infamous "i dont have a scanner" routine.

so let me get this straight. you switched cams... didnt bother to get a retune... and then swapped back because you ddint like it even though you never even retuned it???

yeah im gonna go ahead and call total Fin bullshit on that. as im sure anybody will
Hey I just noticed Im gettin some good post counts woo hoo
Old 10-24-2006, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

Hehe yep you caught me! Dam now im gunna have to get in another arguement somewhere else just to break 100.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey I just noticed Im gettin some good post counts woo hoo

Post *****!