Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Torquer V.3 cam only numbers!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 08:33 PM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats msgZ28, hope you like it when you get back in the drivers seat. I was suprised to see a car with -that- much suspension work and no engine mods when it first arrived. Its backwards from everyone else.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice numbers.

A nice set of heads, porting your 90/90, and true duals would probably put you around 480. But then, you would definitely need a new rear.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by -Joseph-
Congrats msgZ28, hope you like it when you get back in the drivers seat. I was suprised to see a car with -that- much suspension work and no engine mods when it first arrived. Its backwards from everyone else.
Well, I needed something to do at the hobby shop on base with a friend. Neither of us felt confident enough to tear apart the engine, so I ordered just about every suspension part I could think of. I am sure I will love it when I get to drive it finally. What all can I do to bring the torque up? When it comes time for the next round of mods, I will more than likely go with the 200cc Terminator heads, port match the intake, and of course a new rear. I just can't think of anything that would really help the torque out. I may also get a stroker kit. I really want a 396 ls1. Does Eagle make a crank that is the right size for that? I don't think the Lunati kit is in my price range. Just something I am thinking about.

Oh, and when are you guys going to get the vids of it on the dyno to me?