Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

stock 346 block so................

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year
Default stock 346 block so................

Hey fella's I'm new to the LS1 camp so take it easy on me? I know I could probably do a search but I kind of wanted to get some post's in so...can I use the TFS 215 heads and one of the many cams on a stock block LS1 and does the fast 90 intake jst bolt right up with no problems and which size injector's should I use considering I will be using a custom dry nitrous kit(175-200) also which fuel pump is best and do I have to upgrade the fuel lines and fuel rails? I am a former stang banger thats crossed over so be gentle!
Old 12-24-2006, 03:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome the bowtie camp!those heads will work great on a stock size 346.just decide on what your goals are (target HP,street,street/strip,strip only,etc.)and pick a cam to match your heads.

i'm running the stock 28lb injectors(stock for 98 models)with my H/C with no problems.don't know how much bigger you'd want to go with the nitrous.i think the Fast should bolt up without any problems,but i would do a search to be sure or ask a sponsor.good luck!
Old 12-25-2006, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 66deuce
welcome the bowtie camp!those heads will work great on a stock size 346.just decide on what your goals are (target HP,street,street/strip,strip only,etc.)and pick a cam to match your heads.

i'm running the stock 28lb injectors(stock for 98 models)with my H/C with no problems.don't know how much bigger you'd want to go with the nitrous.i think the Fast should bolt up without any problems,but i would do a search to be sure or ask a sponsor.good luck!
thanks for the info! I only mentioned about going bigger injector wise cause' of the dry nitrous set up? my car will be street/strip and leaning heavy on the strip part since I only work like 3 minutes away from work! My goal is like most....... "go as fast as possible"
Old 12-28-2006, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

anybody else?