Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

WWhere to get Dyno'd and tuned in Tampa area

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 02:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stevegrizzle
For the o2 i think you will need a bung to screw it into, then just run the wiring...so you ll need someone to weld one in for you. should be pretty cheap like 10-20 bux.
yep I have the whole kit, the bung, the plug to seal it up when you take out the wideband after tuning, the wires and the of course, the wideband. I already talked to my exhaust guy and he said he would do it for about 25 or so, we just haven't had any time lately.

And yeah you would have to supply your own wideband, all he uses is his laptop to tune. He CAN tune without a wideband, but he really doesn't like to because it's not nearly as efficient.. I'm sure you already know that.

I bought my kit from tunertools for $199. Either way, if you don't feel like getting that, like I said he can tune without it but it won't work as well and also he can delete your codes.

And about doing mine -- The only thing I don't know how to do would be the wiring.. I think I could find some instructions but I'd still need help because I've NEVER done any wiring on a car before lol

Quick Reply: WWhere to get Dyno'd and tuned in Tampa area