Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Anyone heard or know anything about this dyno?

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 11:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone heard or know anything about this dyno?

It's a Dynocom DC1800x. It's close to where I live and was wondering if anyone knew how these dynos perform? Haven't heard of it before so I have no idea.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:03 AM
Banned

Default dyno

I'm not saying they are not good, but on their website I think I remember reading something about how they were the world's most complete and AFRFORDABLE dynos....Which just because something is affordable doesn't make it bad. I'm fairly sure there is a shop in IL that uses this one because one of my ex's family lives there and her brother got his Vette tuned there on that dyno and they were saying all kind of stuff about how much better it is than all the other ones...I think he put down 52x RWHP on it, and a few months later when he added a cam not much bigger than that, he got it tuned at Speed Inc. and they dyno'd it before they done the cam swap and it ony put down 49x to the rear wheels so take that for what it is worth.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Addict

Yea it's affordable. I want some good and honest results so maybe I should stay away from it and take the extra drive to a well known place huh?
Old 03-08-2008, 06:54 PM
TECH Regular

A good friend of mine actually HAD one of these dynos. About the only thing good with it was the rollers, and I think those are made by another company. The software that came witht the dyno repeatedly had problems and cost my friend thousands of dollars. He just ripped the entire thing out and installed a new Dynojet. It almost cost him his entire buisness because the Dynocom dyno was always broke down. The service that Dynojet has provided in his first week of owning the new dyno has already been far superior to anything that dynocom has ever provided.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:35 PM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Our Dynocom is simply awesome..
Have had no issues at all...