TEA 5.3's and 232/236 dyno numbers

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 10:07 AM
*Bad Trader*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TEA 5.3's and 232/236 dyno numbers

maybe while you were putting the cam in you mixed em up and put in a stock cam
but seroiusly....
why dont you tell us who's heads broke through and and locked a motor, if evryone focuses on the negative then why havent I heard about this in a post.
BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE LIVES AND DIES BY LS1TECH.COM there are many things bad and good going on with the lsx based products and many dont even know about it. how many know where to get the cast 4.0 stroker kit, or the local shops around that have dynos and Edit and do 200-300 tuning. these kinds of things are everywhere and yet most seem that this site(and another) are the be all end all of ls1/6 info and sources. OPEN your mind people, his dyno sucked, WHY who the hell knows, opps he has this combo, those parts must sux ***, lets bash em, head flow- tea claims this flow number, you buy em, how the hell do you know they dont flow correctly, did you have then reflowed, if so WHERE, how do you know that the other place isnt fked up, my point here i guess is if you dont know or have the experiance then why are you posting and adding fuel to a fire that has nothing to with you (not directed to any one person) ive seen people in this thread and thier mods are, "comong soon" or TB bypas and wheels" and have no idea where to buy head gaskets much less have a set flowed. how bout we focus on helping the guy out instead of bashing his products vendors,

try another dyno, try a diffrent tune and go from thier.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TEA 5.3's and 232/236 dyno numbers

oh hell,i see now that if i had gone with a head other than TEA, i probably would have dyno'd at 600 rwhp. i researched out many, many products, vendors, etc brfore laying down the visa card for my 421 iron block stroker, and the reults i came up were dealing with people like TEA who had unparralled service before and after the sale, ARE for misc parts and advice, bought yella from raging, stainless works, etc. I simply wanted the best product and the best price with the best results. all things considered, i am glad i found TEA as i have no problem driving my car with 502 rwhp with more in it, such as new intake, etc and getting 30mpg on the highway, can drive it to california, etc. i thank all of the suppliers and vendors that "took the time" to be of assistance. You know, seems like there is something in the air on that there east coast, as i didnt use any of their parts or service either. maybe this good ole boy from memphis had a hard time communicating with them there nj/ny folks. i gotta try and do better! joe

Quick Reply: TEA 5.3's and 232/236 dyno numbers