Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

another honda.... good story inside!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 02:25 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another honda.... good story inside!!!!

i recently purcheased a 2001 ws6, bought it for 10,900. 70,000 miles. woman driver,(no bs i personally called her to make sure the salesman wasnt bsing.) after the purchase i went down town to see how i faired against the local competition. over a two week period, i raceed, 3000gt, 2 mustang gts, 2 v-6 mustangs, impala ss, 04 gto and a few others i cant recall. out of all those i hadn't lost once. well i catch word that theres a kid tat really thinks he can take me in his orange turbo civic hatch. i didnt really think ne thing about it.
So its a day or two after christmas and its 65 degrees outside.(in ohio thts rare) but i thought i mite as well make use of the nice weather and maybe try and get a little cruize going. we ended up having 5 cars, my 2001 ws6,2008 impala ss, 99 z28, 04 gto, 94 lt1 caprice.cruizing up main street. just so happen to see an orange hatch. i thought wht the hell, its only a race. buts its an import losing would suk. me and him hit a light and i asked him a few ?s about it. he said small turbo w a few lbs of boost. lite turned green and he side stepped the clutch at about 6 grand. by the time i realized he was takin off, i leaned into the throttle and tried not to spin. quickly made up ground and had a car on him by 60.drove off happy.
very next day i get a text. my buddy w the 08 ss. tellin me this kid is swearin up and down that it wasnt a fair race, and if it was from a 45 roll he would get me everytime. it mite not have been fair but i knew who was faster. he was runnin 9psi, b-18 w header and full exhaust, cai, si tranny, w/ some headwork. i ignored the comments and was looking for my next victim.
went out on the town two nites after the first race. just so happens, he was out too. i pul up beside him and told him to hit a spot where we always drag. i get him out there and pull up beside him and say pick a speed, any speed, and this ***** foreal. he thinks for a few seconds and rattles off 35 to whatever. i say deal. 35 mph. bottom of second. he goes and i lay into it. door to door untill i got over about 4000 rpm then the ***** on and i start pullin on him. when i hit third it was gettin uglier. ended up gettin out of it at 120 with an 7-8 car lead. i ran him 5 more times at whatever speed he wanted and beat him every single time. i will be dammed if he says nething now. ive always hated imports and always will.

no replacement for displacement! please post ne phrases like these and ne comments a bout the runs!
thanks//>><<
Old 01-01-2009, 09:39 AM
11 Second Club

should have been in the street racing section but good kills just the same
Old 01-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Banned

i tried findin it buut i couldnt. if i find it ill repost
Old 01-01-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

awesome, def needs to be moved to the street racing section.

I guess your Ws6 likes eating up rice! awesome

nvm i was 10 mins late lol

Quick Reply: another honda.... good story inside!!!!