Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Doesnt this anger everyone else

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just saying...if you cruise a bunch of car forums and know the normal mods you can pick up a lot by listening to what they're saying and making educated guesses....You're telling me you've never pulled up next to a loud car camming its dick off and without thinking about it automatically assessed it had a cam and at least a catback? If you do those two mods you'll generally do at least headers and some kind of better intake system....see what I'm getting at here....
Old 01-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Guys......just drop it ok.....agree to disagree and let it go.
Aside from this, I'm not even going ot reply to that. You just aren't getting what I'm saying.
yea man im tired of this **** if he doesnt want 2 believe fine thats his problem subject dropped
Old 01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Summerwolf
I'm just saying...if you cruise a bunch of car forums and know the normal mods you can pick up a lot by listening to what they're saying and making educated guesses....You're telling me you've never pulled up next to a loud car camming its dick off and without thinking about it automatically assessed it had a cam and at least a catback? If you do those two mods you'll generally do at least headers and some kind of better intake system....see what I'm getting at here....
I get that. But that's assuming (no pun intended) alot of street people visit forums or know about other cars. I mean, do you know alot about stangs?..so if I rolled up in my DSG mach and I say exhaust and tune.....you'd assume full exhaust when indeed it's not nor know anything else I've done. Then you post your kill as 'beat a full exhaust tuned mach'...when in all reality you beat a car that was 20 RWHP less than you 'assessed'.

That's why I say it leads to ignorance. Ignorance begets more ignorance. Leave that **** to the ricers man, not us.

Originally Posted by ls1passion
yea man im tired of this **** if he doesnt want 2 believe fine thats his problem subject dropped
Dude, that so reminded me of my kids......"ok dad I'll stop, but he didn't ahve to do this and this and this".....just drop it...X-nae on the post-ae.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BlkZ28559
I was being sarcastic FYI I don't care I'm not the one bringing it up i'm not the one searching so and so threads and getting ppl to join just to back me up. Read the threads who initiated contact me or him? please get off my sack already. But i guess i'm the poor sport ok man if it helps you ZZzzzzz at night
Then race him. Bring someone who obviously knows more about cars than you. Any girl scout shopuld do. And then inspect the damn thing. It has been posted SEVERAL times he is willing to do this and give you your race.
As for being on your sack.................. I've yet to be the **** everyone knows I am. Until the day you race him you are a bitch. You laid the claim and he is sport enough to prove his car is what it is and you just can't drive your ****.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Actually I do know quite a bit about mustangs everyone at home that I roll with usually uses the stang as a platform...

Hell I know the most common mod right off the bat is headers to get rid of the four cat setup they like to run, I wouldn't post a kill saying that I would specifically say he had exhaust and some type of tune.....it all depends man....just got to look at every situation different

Quick Reply: Doesnt this anger everyone else