Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

mod path for 02 GT

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i just looked at drag times and most 05 g35's are putting down around 250 or so at the wheels with just a few bolt ons, so maybe my guess was high but damn thats still no reason to come out swinging, and i still stand by my wins against those couple mustangs
Old 03-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Since when does the number of cylinders or size of displacement matter in a win . Not trying to knock you or anything, but last time I checked...a win is a win. Doesn't matter if its N/A, boost, spray, 4 banger, v12. So they lost to a 6..so what. There are plenty of v6s that will put a hurting on cars. I6s as well. Some boosted, some N/A.
ok well if a wins a wins then fine, i won. i have no reason to lie, i dont even own the car anymore.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
honestly? he says some things that make him seem immature but 13 and has an LS1 lets be real i think anywhere from 17-21 is a better guess
I was being a bit extreme on purpose to make a point, but have you personally seen that he even has a car
Old 03-19-2009, 05:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the jester 812
ok well if a wins a wins then fine, i won. i have no reason to lie, i dont even own the car anymore.
Good kills. I'm just putting in my .02 when I started talking about displacement/cylinders/FI ect. No harm intended . You won, thats all that matters.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I was being a bit extreme on purpose to make a point, but have you personally seen that he even has a car
guess you got a good point there haha!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
guess you got a good point there haha!
sometimes i feel sorry for "99" getting jumped on by everyone, but damn if he dont bring it on himself
Old 03-20-2009, 10:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

well i just looked at drag times and most 05 g35's are putting down around 250 or so at the wheels with just a few bolt ons, so maybe my guess was high but damn thats still no reason to come out swinging, and i still stand by my wins against those couple mustangs
At least we got the HP BS out of hte way.

On to the stang crap...first it's "beat on all day"...and "stock", then it's you don't know the mods or tranny, then it's 2-3 and now it's 'win against those couple'. Do you see where I'm going with all of this?

I bust ***** on people that talk out there *** abotu stuff they obvious dont' know about. It's that easy. Ask any of the guys in here. They'll tell you. Admit it, your first post was made in reference to belittle mustangs and you followed suit with BS crap. You got called out on it and you were wrong. It's really that simple.

And yes, we bust on 99 because he deserves it.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:49 PM
Launching!

eh well I'm a Chevy guy that's what we do, if we weren't picking on mustangs what would we do, pick on ricers, that's no fun once you get a few bolt-ons, its barely fun stock.
and i did say i yanked STOCK GT's, not that i was stock
Old 03-21-2009, 08:26 AM

In your original post you didn't mention that your car wasn't stock. That impies that it was.

Also, any car can beat any other car if the one doing the trouncing isn't stock. Nothing impressive about that.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

eh well I'm a Chevy guy that's what we do, if we weren't picking on mustangs what would we do, pick on ricers, that's no fun once you get a few bolt-ons, its barely fun stock.
Uh.....did you or did you not beat them without a chevy? your post was not when you had your bowtie..so that is pointless. Pick on ricers?..well, given the car you had and your 'hp math', we could conclude that you were a ricer yourself. Also, 'picking on stangs' is one thing, but spoutin' BS is totally different.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Uh.....did you or did you not beat them without a chevy? your post was not when you had your bowtie..so that is pointless. Pick on ricers?..well, given the car you had and your 'hp math', we could conclude that you were a ricer yourself. Also, 'picking on stangs' is one thing, but spoutin' BS is totally different.
ummm...../ let this damn thread die fool. i talked my friend into an 02 z28 so now i dont need info on how to make a slow *** mustang fast enough to get out of its own way
Old 03-22-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

ummm...../ let this damn thread die fool. i talked my friend into an 02 z28 so now i dont need info on how to make a slow *** mustang fast enough to get out of its own way
Ok kid. Yep...a boosted 4V can't get out it's own way.........better yet, if a mach is slow, I guess yours is too seems how they are on par.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow this is entertaining. Full of bullshit but entertaining nonetheless.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:37 PM
TECH Addict

Did you honestly expect anything else from him?

I keep hoping one day to log in and see a temp ban forhim..but, oh well.
You will. Give me a couple weeks
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Wow this is entertaining. Full of bullshit but entertaining nonetheless.
I'll let this one stay open for a little while longer.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Ok kid. Yep...a boosted 4V can't get out it's own way.........better yet, if a mach is slow, I guess yours is too seems how they are on par.
where in the world did you read that a boosted 4v couldnt get out of its own way, i swear man your looking for something to argue about when there nothing there. i never said anything about mach's or boosted anything. the guy im talking about was looking at a 02 GT thats all he could afford. you sound like the typical mustang owner i see everyday, looking for a some way to prove how great your all mighty ford is, starting arguments out of the blue, i have tried to let this die repeatedly, the guys not even buying a mustang anymore i talked him out of it.

Quick Reply: mod path for 02 GT