Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Centerville Grudge Match - 5 Mar 2011

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
Lmfao..that's the race YOU called for!!!

And I fckn stomped you!!!!

And it wasnt a real race??

People this is the trophy example of the local car scene here..excuses and vaginal expulsion.

On that note I'm out..Mike keep diggin that hole.
So you declining? I understand if ur scared to lose some money!
Old 03-06-2011, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

Mike, was it your GTO that was at kris' shop all last week?
Old 03-06-2011, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TA6spdRDC
Mike, was it your GTO that was at kris' shop all last week?
That was mine!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Sounds like some people need some Midol for their menstral cramping

http://www.midol.com/
Old 03-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Teching In

The guy in the Mach is a real good friend of mine. He said it was not sparying in 3rd. He said he is trying to get it fixed.

Just got off the phone with him.

The Mach Guy said Mike's has to have a Cam or Nitrous(Going off the AFR Gauge you have).....There is no way your car is that fast with just bolt ons.

Last edited by 06GTOKID; 03-06-2011 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Talked to the Mach owner.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 06GTOKID
The guy in the Mach is a real good friend of mine. He said it was not sparying in 3rd. He said he is trying to get it fixed.

Just got off the phone with him.

The Mach Guy said Mike's has to have a Cam or Nitrous(Going off the AFR Gauge you have).....There is no way your car is that fast with just bolt ons.
Ya he said it went fine with me but both races with merv it wouldn't spray in 3rd than spay in 4th!

I dont have a cam or spray! Its just a strong running car! Theres a hand full of bolt on gtos running similiar or faster 1/4 times! just very few! If I dont get the bolt on m6 gto record at tx2k11 then I'm spraying the **** out of it! then you can see what my car does on spray!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Teching In

Default Chairforce is gay!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ChairForceRacer
Post a pic of your car, this dosnt sound familiar! I'm the only gto with a wide band that I know of but no other Gto has beat me by more than 1 car! where did this race happen!

Cant say for sure if I'm gonna make it to c-ville on march 5th, diff and gears might be installed that weekend!
My 60's have been 1.7's - 1.8's, I had issues with launching on the new clutch! Dont count on that when we race!
When gforce sends me a tracking number you shall have an answer!
Then we never raced, i've seen you before, ur pretty slow!
I did 10.3's with intake, tune, dr's, stock weight. Wont be at cville on the 5th, helping a buddy swap his motor to a new shell and its calling for rain, not sure if it really will or not! I might on the 12th to get some practice for tx2k11 and so I can get the unofficial bolt on m6 gto record! You talking about the red mustang that lifted the front tire on slicks, That car is alot slower on the street! good luck with 10.3's but it is an auto so it dosnt take skill to launch it on slicks! I'd like to see 9.7's and 11.6's in the 1/4!
It's a 70% chance of rain on Saturday so I'm gonna help a friend! I'm not worried about you, more focused on getting us ready for tx2k11, why don't you come get ur *** handed to you by half of Houston!
That's why I'm out every weekend!
If it's open I'll be riding up there, not bringing the goat! It's got to go through some break in time before it go to the track! Maybe next weekend If I ain't workin!
Weathers fine, 50 degrees and partly cloudy!
so this race almost happen, well merv came out and did some dig racing on the highway which he says is ricer! well we stoped he said honk it well I have no horn so I started yelling 3-2-1 but at 2 someone started honking and then stoped so it was a cluster ****! well merv just launched it, almost loses it and after he was out 2 cars I went off idle and tried to chase him down but by the time I got in to the powerband he was already out a couple cars! But of cource his story is way different! he says

So tonites race results...

Monte Carlo SS vs. GTO:
From a dig, I waited till the front tire moved on the GTO, dumped it at 3500, spun sideways, grabbed second at the shift light and took off..topped 4th 5+ lenghts ahead.
Win.
Ran and beat a Mach 1 from a couple of roll races..pretty quick Mach 1.

Oh and the GTO has a new Posi Rear & 3.90 Gears...and was on NT-01 Drag Radials...LMAO

Well the only reason he beat the mach is cause his nitrous cut out in 3rd gear both times, had a car on him before that and a 10' camaro but bus lenghts on him! when they roll raced I started 4cars back and pulled about 2 before they shut down!

And I have a new lsd and 3.91, had those put in friday! And I'm on 555r's(my daily tire) And I got m/t et streets for racing!
Well the weather is looking good for next weekend so I wonder what his excuss will be for that!
Come down to tx2k11 and run me for $1,000, at lmp! Should be easy money for you if you beat me by 5+ cars!
I will **** you up from a dig, last night was not a real race, put your money where your **** sucking mouth is!
So you declining? I understand if ur scared to lose some money!
That was mine!
Ya he said it went fine with me but both races with merv it wouldn't spray in 3rd than spay in 4th!

I dont have a cam or spray! Its just a strong running car! Theres a hand full of bolt on gtos running similiar or faster 1/4 times! just very few! If I dont get the bolt on m6 gto record at tx2k11 then I'm spraying the **** out of it! then you can see what my car does on spray!
:co nfused::bs :: bs:

SO WITH ALLTHIS ******* **** TALKING YOU HAVE DONE ON HERE ABOUT MERVS CAR BEIN SLOW AND YOURS BEING SO ******* FAST HOW COME YOUR DUMBASS STILL GOT ******* BEAT BIIIIAAAATCHH BY MY COUNT THAT MAKES NUMBER ******* 4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4--4-4-4 MOTHAFUCKING FOUR BITCH!!!!!! NOW QUIT RUNNING YOUR HEAD FOR I RUN IT OVER PEACE LOVE AND MOTHAFUCKIN CHICKEN GREASE!!!!! HOOOOTTTY HOOO!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Teching In

Im epic boooooyyyyyyy talk some more lol!!!!!!!!!! I got jokes all day whaaaaaatttt!!!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Hey check out my name and my signature lmfao its awsome!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

oh **** someone got told
Old 03-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Teching In

Yea i dont take to kindly to pussies with big mouths and talkin **** bout my boys just because they have sand in there vagina from gettin their nutts stomped why dont you take that piece of **** gto where im from mike in cali where the real ****** racers are and see where that mouth gets you cuz back there we dont talk **** we lay people out next to there slow as cars
how about this when i get done building my four door family car which is a 2006 J30A5 V6 ACCORD I'll stomp your nutts for you then you can cry about me not really beating you which will be even worse since it will be the car I take my 3 yr old to school in how you like them nutts on ur chin huh!!!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:29 AM
9 Second Club

Just for the record I looked the GTO over and there is no nitrous. Motor looks to be stock also.

I think this race needs to be at the track.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:35 AM
9 Second Club

I blew the dust off mine yesterday. I'm betting my neighbors were pissed.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
Just for the record I looked the GTO over and there is no nitrous. Motor looks to be stock also.

I think this race needs to be at the track.
We tried that merv was a no show!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Teching In

If it's open I'll be riding up there, not bringing the goat! It's got to go through some break in time before it go to the track! Maybe next weekend If I ain't workin!
We tried that merv was a no show!

how the **** you going to call no sho boi when you didnt plan on bringing your car you ***** ignorant ****????
you didnt try a thing except get your **** beat by mervs car how many times you got to get beat before you realize that your **** aint special?
you want to challenge on a dig race with that mc on radials you are a dumb **** cause that mc will dig your *** out of the hole so hard you wouldnt know what the **** happened it already yanked you off the st like you were sittin still think about what it will do at the track hookin up son
and bullshit you launched off idle there are 25ft burnouts from your car on 440 that's not launching off idle lmao
you tried again and got beat so shut your ***** *** mouth up and take the loss while you still have the ability to move your mouth

Old 03-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

I'll run my 96 Toyota Celica against that heavy *** GTO. It's all stock as well.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Teching In

lol!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Teching In

Mervs a bitch. /thread
Have fun never showing up to a track and getting a legit time cause we know you never will. And good luck continuing to say I won a legit race when 15 cars were behind and saw it ALL. SS yanked your ***. The Mach was Dustin it untill the nitrous cut out. And ur race with mike wasn't a race fagstick
Old 03-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NotlS1
Mervs a bitch. /thread
Have fun never showing up to a track and getting a legit time cause we know you never will. And good luck continuing to say I won a legit race when 15 cars were behind and saw it ALL. SS yanked your ***. The Mach was Dustin it untill the nitrous cut out. And ur race with mike wasn't a race fagstick

how far you got mike's dick in your mouth??

ARKANSAS STREET FAIRIES UNITE!!!

HOOTY HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Centerville Grudge Match - 5 Mar 2011