Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Any chance with a C6Z

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any chance with a C6Z

First time i raced it i lost by about 2 1/2-3 car from about 70-140mph. The Z06 was bone stock and started in 3rd gear which he should've started in 2nd, only reason he gave was he had good mid range power and wanted to shift less. Either way i lost and it was with a 100 shot with a A/F of 13.5-14.0. Not good and lean at the time i didnt know that. I actually stayed with him side by side when i was in 3rd, its when i shift into 4th my clutch just gets bashed on and cant hold and start to immediatly fall behind but once i get back up top he is pulling but not as bad.

Now i have a 125 shot dry with a good A/F of 11.8-12.2 with the same Z06 and was wondering i could atleast hang maybe lose by 2 cars. I say 2 cars because i want him to start in 2nd gear this time and if i can stay somewhat close and not get stomped on it would be nice but then again who knows. The Z06 is hella fast and he is a pretty good driver. Once i get another shot at him we will run again. I have alot of respect for these cars since i drive them and know what they are capable of. I think if you can even somewhat hang with one is somewhat respectable.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

you will probably have the same results if he starts in second this time even with your extra 25
Old 12-27-2011, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kinda figured, i think with a 150 shot it would be a much better race. I need to upgrade the fuel injectors and pump in order to do that once i do i will up the shot. For now im limited.

Quick Reply: Any chance with a C6Z