Edge A2 In-Cab Controller Wth GPS and Back-up Camera (New)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 10:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Edge A2 In-Cab Controller Wth GPS and Back-up Camera (New)

I have a brand new Edge A2 Package for sale. It is the complete package as pictured. The part # is 83300. I was going to use this in my truck but I had to go with something else after removing the DPF. I located the back-up camera and EGT probe so it's all ready to go!

Edge A2 Monitor #83300
2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L
1994-2003 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 7.3L
1988-2004 Dodge Cummins Diesel 5.9L
2001-Early 2004 GM Duramax Diesel 6.6L
Late 2004-2006 GM Duramax Diesel 6.6L LLY
Late 2004-2007 Dodge Cummins Diesel 5.9L 600
2006-2007 GM Duramax Diesel 6.6L LBZ
1997-2007 Ford F-Series

Includes A2 Monitor With Full GPS and back-up camera.

Works with any Edge Juice Module
Award-winning TomTom® software with maps of entire US pre-loaded Touch screen gauges display Over 20 different parameters available for viewing. Adjust power levels on-the-fly Displays horsepower, torque, 0-60 and quarter mile times Displays and clears check engine codes Backup Camera Compatible (camera note included) Camera communicates via wireless signal to the A2 Easy installation. A wire runs from the camera to the A2. Multiple mounting options

In-Cab Controller
Clean and easy to navigate user interface Display up to 20 parameters in real time for maximum monitoring and safety Adjust power levels on-the-fly with the push of a button Fast touchscreen setup means the A2 works with any Juice module Set alerts for Speed, Boost, EGT and transmission slip Store and view max values for multiple parameters including Boost, EGT, Horsepower, Torque and 0-60 and Quarter Mile times Choose colors and themes for day and night modes Large color screen means easy to view gauges Built-in dyno displays horsepower and torque in easy to view graphs

GPS Navigation

Award winning TomTom software Active route guidance provides spoken and visual prompts Displays time to destination, distance to destination and estimated time of arrival Automatically reroutes for missed turns Includes all major points of interest so finding airports, hotels, food and fuel has never been easier Choose voice accent, gender and language Includes active external antennae for incredibly fast satellite lock and reception even in obstructed urban areas USB enabled for easy map upgrades

This usually sells for about $1000. I'll let it go for $789.00 plus shipping.

2007.5-2008 Silverado/Sierra owners with the LMM Diesel- LMM Juice . I can include it for an additional $250.00. You'll just need a fitting to go into the exhaust manifold to provide exhaust temps. This was used in a 2007.5 LMM Sierra HD.

KEY FEATURES:• 6 on-the-fly Adjustable Power Levels
• Touch-of-a-Button Control
• Additional 90 HP and 225 ft lb Torque*
• Increases Fuel Economy**
• Includes Turbo Timer
• Displays DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Regeneration Status

The Edge Juice with Attitude is a highly sophisticated package capable of dramatically improving your Duramax's driveability, towing, mileage and, most importantly, POWER.

The Juice module is a completely weatherproof module that installs under the hood. Using factory-style connections, in just 30 minutes you can add up to six levels of adjustable power ranging from 30 to 90 horsepower and increase torque up to 225 ft. lbs.

The Juice greatly improves responsiveness and driveability, while at the same time increasing fuel economy. The Turbo Timer is the latest in a long list of Edge safeguards. This feature prolongs turbo life by allowing the truck to run after shut-off for a predetermined time or until a specific EGT is reached.

When used in conjunction with the Attitude monitor, you can control the six power levels on the fly from inside the cab of your truck. The Attitude displays all the information a set of gauges would and automatically monitors exhaust gas temperature (EGT) and de-fuels the engine to prevent excessive EGTs. Imagine one simple 30-40 minute installation and you get incredible power gains, an increase in mileage, and the equivalent of a complete set of gauges!

The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Juice module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.

Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 30 Horsepower - 60 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 50 Horsepower - 95 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 60 Horsepower - 115 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 80 Horsepower - 135 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6*: 90 Horsepower - 225 Foot Pounds of Torque

Thanks!
Tom
Attached Thumbnails Edge A2 In-Cab Controller Wth GPS and Back-up Camera (New)-dsc01231.jpg   Edge A2 In-Cab Controller Wth GPS and Back-up Camera (New)-dsc01232.jpg