All Aluminum 6.2 Long Block (L92/LS3)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default All Aluminum 6.2 Long Block (L92/LS3)

This motor is a 2008 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L L92 Long Block (this means that it includes heads and short-block, no intake, accessories and etc)

I purchased this as a low-mileage take-out from RAD Auto Machine in Ludlow Ma. The only reason I am selling this is because I am taking my project a different direction.

Short Block
Bone stock the way I purchased it. Still has the VVT installed, but can be swapped to a standard 3 bolt cam for very little money. Motor has 2008 truck pan still installed, as well as truck balancer. All cylinders are extremely cleaned and were properly oiled before being wrapped up and stored. About once a week I turn the motor over so the pistons dont sit in the same spot. Still can see the crosshatch perfectly. This is a MINT shortblock.

Cylinder Heads
Obviously the heads are L92 as well...however I did have RAD Auto Machine do a little work to them. Heads have been resurfaced, brand new LS6 yellow springs, exhaust side ported, and bowls blended. All of the work was professionally done at the machine shop and I have the paperwork to back it up. The heads are nothing insane, but they are ready to go and better then new.

Extras
Also included with the sale are a BRAND NEW set of ARP Pro Series head bolts. I have a full set of truck coils and brackets with stock wires which are also included. Finally, all the stock rockers, hardware and pushrods are packaged up and ready to roll.

__________________________________________________ ________

This motor is ready to go. Slap a set of new headgaskets on and GO! You will not find a better deal on an all aluminum 6.2. There are guys asking my price for complete ls1 motors still. Heads are obviously still off and motor is ready for inspection. Come see how clean it is for yourself and bring some cash

Located in Springfield MA

Price is 2100.00 FIRM as listed above.

I will NOT split up the motor.
I will NOT ship this engine.

Thanks

Last edited by bfurches; 04-22-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:26 PM
LS6
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What a deal

WOW, I wish I have the money
Old 05-08-2011, 08:59 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Am I seeing things correctly that the pistons have valve releifs cut in them? I'm guessing that's factory, I just never realized it.

Good deal for someone who's looking for some more cubes for not a lot of coin.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

bump for you man..wish i had the cash i would grab this up..could toss it into the stang and make her even lighter or put it in a c4 vette like i was saying i want to do also for a daily
Old 05-10-2011, 03:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry this was sold a while back