4th gen wheels and 2nd gen stuff

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 4th gen wheels and 2nd gen stuff

- Six wheels from 99 Camaros. 4 are in very good shape with good tires(Goodyear Eagle GS-A's), two have some rash on them but would still be fine for some DR's or just some spares. $300 OBO Come Pick Them Up!!!

- Fiberglass replacement rear bumper for 1974 through 1977 Camaro. Made by VFN, never installed, only ever taken out of the box to look at. $50 come and get it!!!

- 2nd Gen Camaro/Firebird "Rally Option" automatic shifter. This is basically a factory ratchet shifter for use with TH350/400 console equiped 2ns gens. It was pulled in working order from the 1976 Camaro I used to have. Comes with top plate and shifter cable. $50 come and get it

- 2nd Gen Camaro/Firebird Manual Steering Box. Not sure what ratio it is, was rebuilt before I picked it up and I never got around to installing it. Comes with correct pitman arm. $150, pick it up!!!

- 2nd Gen Cowl Induction Hood. Drilled for hood pins, comes with spare cowl and 1 air cleaner ring(no air cleaner included). In good shape, dirty, but very solid with only a few small rust spots. $50

- 2nd Gen solid motor mounts. Painted, but never installed. $30

-2nd Gen Solid Aluminum Body Mount Set. NIB Comp Engineering, $30

- 80's Style Olds 442 Wheel. It appears to be in pretty good shape, could use cleaning and some resto. 442 center cap included, I have a second 442 center cap that I will throw in if I can find it. Hard to find item for anyone restoring a G-body 442. $20 picked up!!!

I will get pics posted up ASAP
Old 09-27-2008, 12:50 PM
12 Second Club

what wheel???? size,color?
Old 09-27-2008, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

4 of the wheels are in really good shape with good tires on them(Eagle GS-A's I think), 2 of the wheels have curb rash. I have two more here that I just need to dig out of the garage, making it a total of 8 wheels. I also have 4 center caps that I will include. Feel free to make a reasonable offer, they are just taking up space around here.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bump

8 wheels for $300 bucks!!!! Somone come and get these damn things so I can buy my suspension stuff!!!!

Everything will be on Ebay at no reserve by the end of the week, so if you want anything, say it now!!!