Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

COWTOWN, WOODSTOWN, NJ,car corral swap meet ,Oct, 26th

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COWTOWN, WOODSTOWN, NJ,car corral swap meet ,Oct, 26th

Copied this from another site. I dont think it will break any of the forum rules being posted here. if it does let me know.

"I Just wanted to left everyone know that there is a strictly AUTOMOTIVE mid-size swap meet and car corral (NOT A SHOW) at Cowtown market in Woodstown, N.J., on Sunday October 26th , 2008. This is NOT associated with the one at the fairgrounds in the spring nor the usual Cowtown flea market held on Saturdays and Tuesdays. It’s located right on Route 40 about 6 miles from the Delaware Memorial Bridge,( almost a straight shot) and probably 15 miles from Commodore Barry Bridge on Jersey side take Rt. 295 South and take exit #4 take Rt.48 east until it hits Rt.40, go about 2 miles it is on your right. This place is very easy to find. Look for the 30’ high Cowboy right across from the state police barracks. There are usually about 100 vendors(hope to see more). this is a much overlooked swap meet that usually has some real project deals in the car corral and some anxious sellers in the swap meet. It is put on by the Antique Automobile club and I don’t think they do the best job of advertising to ‘us’ Hi-perf type guys although I know the promoter and he does try hard. I thought I would go ahead and post notice to the many forums I am a member of to get some increased turnout. Originally, not now, this was scheduled the same weekend as the famous Pumpkin run and maybe one reason it is slow to grow. There are usually plenty of spots for rent, although somewhat high priced you do get tables.(the CLUB does not dictate the cost of spots it is the owners of Cowtown demanding the high price. The positive point is that ADMISSION to anyone just shopping is FREE so please try to make it. It’s one of the last ones of the year. Thanx , Crossy"
Old 10-24-2008, 07:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

You shoudl post this up in the South Jersey forum on www.NJFBOA.org. There are a bunch of members down in that neck of the woods that will be interested. I may make the drive down from Trenton if i don't stay out too late Saturday night

-Tim
Old 10-07-2009, 12:44 AM

Default cowtown swap meet

HEY CROSSY...... THE DATES YOU POSTED ARE FOR MONDAY 10/26 NOT SUNDAY 10/25/2009 AS ADVERTISED....I ALSO READ ANOTHER FORUM AD THAT SAID THE SHOW IS ON OCT 30tH WHICH IS A FRIDAY THIS YEAR...NOW I SEE WHY THE ADVERTISING IS SUB PAR... THE WORD IS OUT BUT NEW VISITORS WILL ARRIVE TO AN EMPTY LOT !
REGARDS, 73MIG
Old 10-07-2009, 05:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 73MIG
HEY CROSSY...... THE DATES YOU POSTED ARE FOR MONDAY 10/26 NOT SUNDAY 10/25/2009 AS ADVERTISED....I ALSO READ ANOTHER FORUM AD THAT SAID THE SHOW IS ON OCT 30tH WHICH IS A FRIDAY THIS YEAR...NOW I SEE WHY THE ADVERTISING IS SUB PAR... THE WORD IS OUT BUT NEW VISITORS WILL ARRIVE TO AN EMPTY LOT !
REGARDS, 73MIG

Well seeing that his post is from a year ago I would say that was last years dates. So what are this years dates so we all know

Quick Reply: COWTOWN, WOODSTOWN, NJ,car corral swap meet ,Oct, 26th